Class Of 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I like the "everybody know everybody" feel of my small town I will be sad to leave it. The closest Med school to me is over an hour away :(

Members don't see this ad.

I live in the mts. Then again MA can't hold a candle to the rockies! I love living in the middle of no where. Very peaceful. It makes me sad that most med schools are in big cities!

True that. Even the Sandias and Manzanos (the mountains east of Albuquerque) are small compared to the Rockies.

Mountains? Arkansas has the Ozarks lol talk about a beast.
Those don't count really.

I'm kind of the opposite right now. I would really love to live in a big city, or at least a nice change of scenery lol.

I want a big city, just one near mountains.

I spoke to a man at a rest area a few months ago in VA who asked where I was from and I told him he says I worked in Arkansas and when we got there someone said we are working on the mountain the man laughed and said since when did A cups become mountains.

(No offence to anyone)
Haha

Members don't see this ad :)
I like the "everybody know everybody" feel of my small town I will be sad to leave it. The closest Med school to me is over an hour away :(

UAMS in Arkansas is in Little Rock which is like a little big city.

I spoke to a man at a rest area a few months ago in VA who asked where I was from and I told him he says I worked in Arkansas and when we got there someone said we are working on the mountain the man laughed and said since when did A cups become mountains.

(No offence to anyone)

:laugh:

Honestly, that type of environment would drive me crazy. I'm an urbanite at heart, who loves going into the mountains on the weekends.

Honestly, that type of environment would drive me crazy. I'm an urbanite at heart, who loves going into the mountains on the weekends.

I am the exact opposite lol I love walkjing across the street to go swimming and up the street to go hiking. I do love visiting the city though. NYC leaves me in awe. I think I am just afraid of getting lost!

Lucky you! Urban is leaving my little town of 3000 people driving 40 minutes to a town with 50,000 people. Our spot is either the lake if you can afford that life or walk out to a cotton filed or rice field well whatever is in season and shoot flying objects.

We have to drive an half an hour to go grocery shopping lol

It drives me crazy lol. My high school was fairly small and I knew everyone in my graduating class since Pre-K. Even though I still live at home, going to college was such a nice change of pace.

It drives me crazy lol. My high school was fairly small and I knew everyone in my graduating class since Pre-K. Even though I still live at home, going to college was such a nice change of pace.

I think we must me twins seporated at birth! lol My HS graduating class was 72...and my HS served 6 towns!

How many were in your class?

Members don't see this ad :)
Lucky you! Urban is leaving my little town of 3000 people driving 40 minutes to a town with 50,000 people. Our spot is either the lake if you can afford that life or walk out to a cotton filed or rice field well whatever is in season and shoot flying objects.

I can drive for forty-five minutes (most of it up the side of a mountain) and be away from civilization more or less.

I think we must me twins seporated at birth! lol My HS graduating class was 72...and my HS served 6 towns!

My HS graduating class had 310 people and we were one of the smaller high schools.

Wow! We had exactly 100 people in my senior class. When the school first opened, it served three counties, but when I graduated it was only serving two.

I can drive for forty-five minutes (most of it up the side of a mountain) and be away from civilization more or less.

My HS graduating class had 310 people and we were one of the smaller high schools.

I had a whopping 42 people including myself. So me bragging about being the top dog is ridiculous. I was number 3 :D

Felt kind of nerdy when I settled on an innocent looking show on the history channel about greek mythology. Turns out it is NOT that innocent!

Is it just me or do any of you read something on here and laugh out loud and someone around you is like whats so funny? You tell them and they are like:eyebrow:

More like a VERY graphic description of how Demi-gods came to be

Is it just me or do any of you read something on here and laugh out loud and someone around you is like whats so funny? You tell them and they are like:eyebrow:
Plenty of times, especially when the OP asks a serious question and in comes a flood of memes. :laugh:

That happened to me with the mystery meat spam post!

Well I'm hitting the hay. Busy day tomorrow, as I'm sure the same goes for all of you. Goodnight everyone. :)

Not to bad :)

I just poped in my Harry potter soundtrack. I am such a nerd!

Man, I never lived in a small town. My HS senior class was like 42-something.

Also, I like the harry potter movies, never read the books though, so this last one will be interesting