You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class Of 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by Doc of the Walk
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I live in the mts. Then again MA can't hold a candle to the rockies! I love living in the middle of no where. Very peaceful. It makes me sad that most med schools are in big cities!
True that. Even the Sandias and Manzanos (the mountains east of Albuquerque) are small compared to the Rockies.
Those don't count really.Mountains? Arkansas has the Ozarks lol talk about a beast.
I'm kind of the opposite right now. I would really love to live in a big city, or at least a nice change of scenery lol.
I want a big city, just one near mountains.
HahaI spoke to a man at a rest area a few months ago in VA who asked where I was from and I told him he says I worked in Arkansas and when we got there someone said we are working on the mountain the man laughed and said since when did A cups become mountains.
(No offence to anyone)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I like the "everybody know everybody" feel of my small town I will be sad to leave it. The closest Med school to me is over an hour away 🙁
UAMS in Arkansas is in Little Rock which is like a little big city.
I spoke to a man at a rest area a few months ago in VA who asked where I was from and I told him he says I worked in Arkansas and when we got there someone said we are working on the mountain the man laughed and said since when did A cups become mountains.
(No offence to anyone)

I like the "everybody know everybody" feel of my small town I will be sad to leave it. The closest Med school to me is over an hour away 🙁
Honestly, that type of environment would drive me crazy. I'm an urbanite at heart, who loves going into the mountains on the weekends.
Honestly, that type of environment would drive me crazy. I'm an urbanite at heart, who loves going into the mountains on the weekends.
I am the exact opposite lol I love walkjing across the street to go swimming and up the street to go hiking. I do love visiting the city though. NYC leaves me in awe. I think I am just afraid of getting lost!
Honestly, that type of environment would drive me crazy. I'm an urbanite at heart, who loves going into the mountains on the weekends.
Lucky you! Urban is leaving my little town of 3000 people driving 40 minutes to a town with 50,000 people. Our spot is either the lake if you can afford that life or walk out to a cotton filed or rice field well whatever is in season and shoot flying objects.
We have to drive an half an hour to go grocery shopping lol
It drives me crazy lol. My high school was fairly small and I knew everyone in my graduating class since Pre-K. Even though I still live at home, going to college was such a nice change of pace.Honestly, that type of environment would drive me crazy. I'm an urbanite at heart, who loves going into the mountains on the weekends.
It drives me crazy lol. My high school was fairly small and I knew everyone in my graduating class since Pre-K. Even though I still live at home, going to college was such a nice change of pace.
I think we must me twins seporated at birth! lol My HS graduating class was 72...and my HS served 6 towns!
It drives me crazy lol. My high school was fairly small and I knew everyone in my graduating class since Pre-K. Even though I still live at home, going to college was such a nice change of pace.
How many were in your class?
We have to drive an half an hour to go grocery shopping lol
Funny thing it is 26.3 miles to our nearest grocery store.
Funny thing it is 26.3 miles to our nearest grocery store.
Thats more then a marathon!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lucky you! Urban is leaving my little town of 3000 people driving 40 minutes to a town with 50,000 people. Our spot is either the lake if you can afford that life or walk out to a cotton filed or rice field well whatever is in season and shoot flying objects.
I can drive for forty-five minutes (most of it up the side of a mountain) and be away from civilization more or less.
I think we must me twins seporated at birth! lol My HS graduating class was 72...and my HS served 6 towns!
My HS graduating class had 310 people and we were one of the smaller high schools.
Wow! We had exactly 100 people in my senior class. When the school first opened, it served three counties, but when I graduated it was only serving two.I think we must me twins seporated at birth! lol My HS graduating class was 72...and my HS served 6 towns!
I can drive for forty-five minutes (most of it up the side of a mountain) and be away from civilization more or less.
My HS graduating class had 310 people and we were one of the smaller high schools.
I had a whopping 42 people including myself. So me bragging about being the top dog is ridiculous. I was number 3 😀
Maybe we'll make 10 pages before bed!
I had a whopping 42 people including myself. So me bragging about being the top dog is ridiculous. I was number 3 😀
But you do win the smallest school award!
All bow down before driven's glory. 😛But you do win the smallest school award!
Maybe we'll make 10 pages before bed!
Ill be up watching CNBC Titans Proctor and Gamble. I love CNBC Titans. Wonder if there are any Doctors that are worthy of such a show
hmm...All hail Driven!
Felt kind of nerdy when I settled on an innocent looking show on the history channel about greek mythology. Turns out it is NOT that innocent!
All hail Driven!
Thank you I would like to thank the lunch lady because I think she is the best chemist ever! O
h how she make the mystery's taste so pleasant/Thank you I would like to thank the lunch lady because I think she is the best chemist ever! Oh how she make the mystery's taste so pleasant/
Thats hilarious!
Like an HBO Rome or Spartacus kind of show?Felt kind of nerdy when I settled on an innocent looking show on the history channel about greek mythology. Turns out it is NOT that innocent!
Maybe we'll make 10 pages before bed!
Maybe, but I'll leave that duty to y'all. I'm gonna hit the sack.
Is it just me or do any of you read something on here and laugh out loud and someone around you is like whats so funny? You tell them and they are like

More like a VERY graphic description of how Demi-gods came to be
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Plenty of times, especially when the OP asks a serious question and in comes a flood of memes.Is it just me or do any of you read something on here and laugh out loud and someone around you is like whats so funny? You tell them and they are like![]()

Maybe, but I'll leave that duty to y'all. I'm gonna hit the sack.

Maybe, but I'll leave that duty to y'all. I'm gonna hit the sack.
Ok sleep tight!
Plenty of times, especially when the OP asks a serious question and in comes a flood of memes.![]()
I know what you mean. I may have asked that type of question and Flatearth spoke.

Is it just me or do any of you read something on here and laugh out loud and someone around you is like whats so funny? You tell them and they are like![]()
That happened to me with the mystery meat spam post!
Night!
Im 20 minutes until sleepy time. Show is an hour long.
Well I'm hitting the hay. Busy day tomorrow, as I'm sure the same goes for all of you. Goodnight everyone. 🙂
I should already be in bed, it is 3:43am here!
gnightwell i'm hitting the hay. Busy day tomorrow, as i'm sure the same goes for all of you. Goodnight everyone. 🙂
I should already be in bed, it is 3:43am here!
2:47 here
Whats your major?
Not to bad 🙂
I just poped in my Harry potter soundtrack. I am such a nerd!
I just poped in my Harry potter soundtrack. I am such a nerd!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yea thats nerdy lol.Not to bad 🙂
I just poped in my Harry potter soundtrack. I am such a nerd!
I am just so excited for the new movie!
I havent been to movie in forever.I am just so excited for the new movie!
I havent been to movie in forever.
I only got to the HP movies 😍
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 586
