You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class Of 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by Doc of the Walk
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Well being in a relationship has its downsides. To be honest I am not a huge fan of leighty firearms or airsoft converstions. I have my limits!![]()
Lol.
Yay Squishie we did it! Page 7!
HAHA saw that you had replied, went to replay back, and got a "down for maintaince" notice. I totally did one of those melodramatic NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!'s 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HAHA saw that you had replied, went to replay back, and got a "down for maintaince" notice. I totally did one of those melodramatic NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!'s![]()
Maintanence time usually means time to go to bed. haha
Never!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Besides I ave a good view of the window from the couch and my cats and I are watching the sunrise. It's kind of peaceful.

Besides I ave a good view of the window from the couch and my cats and I are watching the sunrise. It's kind of peaceful.
Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides I ave a good view of the window from the couch and my cats and I are watching the sunrise. It's kind of peaceful.
Sleeping is a hobby for me and besides I have work, and lab and class tomorrow.
Sleep is pleasant. Lab and class would make me a sad Panda 🙁
So I will leave it at have a good "morning's" sleep and refuse to mention what happens when you wake up! 😱 Waking up goes on the sucky list too.
So I will leave it at have a good "morning's" sleep and refuse to mention what happens when you wake up! 😱 Waking up goes on the sucky list too.
I will be class of 2018! Maybe... I might be taking a year off after undergrad though. 😛
I will be class of 2018! Maybe... I might be taking a year off after undergrad though. 😛
Woot!! I'll be in class of 2018 as well!!.... hopefully. First post 🙂
A warm welcome to the both of you!

How are your summers going? Doing anything interesting?
Sleep is pleasant. Lab and class would make me a sad Panda 🙁
So I will leave it at have a good "morning's" sleep and refuse to mention what happens when you wake up! 😱 Waking up goes on the sucky list too.
Waking up and stay up is the hard part.
A warm welcome to the both of you!
How are your summers going? Doing anything interesting?
Welcome to you both!
Class of 2018 is going to be a great class!
How are y'alls grades so far?
I'll be the third to welcome you two to the Class of 2018 thread.
FEEL THE LOVE!!!!!!! 😍
Haha sleep deprivation does strange things to me.
Haha sleep deprivation does strange things to me.
FEEL THE LOVE!!!!!!! 😍
Haha sleep deprivation does strange things to me.
How much sleep did you wind up getting Squishie?
~4 hours. How many'd you get?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
~4 hours. How many'd you get?
Like 7.5-8.

At least I'll go to bed at a normal hour tonight!I am doing a full-time summer internship (related to poli sci) and taking a math class at night. After tonight, my math class is officially halfway over... 😎
This year I got a 3.9 but I have no pre-reqs done, so that is probably why lol. How confident is everyone feeling about Fall 2011? My schedule is going to be kind of insane, but I am kind of looking forward to it 😀
This year I got a 3.9 but I have no pre-reqs done, so that is probably why lol. How confident is everyone feeling about Fall 2011? My schedule is going to be kind of insane, but I am kind of looking forward to it 😀
At least I'll go to bed at a normal hour tonight!
I'll be on at 3am EST again and you will still be online.

This year I got a 3.9 but I have no pre-reqs done, so that is probably why lol. How confident is everyone feeling about Fall 2011? My schedule is going to be kind of insane, but I am kind of looking forward to it 😀
Not too bad. It's going to be rough, but very doable.
I am doing a full-time summer internship (related to poli sci) and taking a math class at night. After tonight, my math class is officially halfway over... 😎
This year I got a 3.9 but I have no pre-reqs done, so that is probably why lol. How confident is everyone feeling about Fall 2011? My schedule is going to be kind of insane, but I am kind of looking forward to it 😀
I'm looking forward to the fall! It is going to be my chance to prove myself.
Last edited:
I'll be on at 3am EST again and you will still be online.
Not too bad. It's going to be rough, but very doable.
You are mostly likely right!

I am doing a full-time summer internship (related to poli sci) and taking a math class at night. After tonight, my math class is officially halfway over... 😎
This year I got a 3.9 but I have no pre-reqs done, so that is probably why lol. How confident is everyone feeling about Fall 2011? My schedule is going to be kind of insane, but I am kind of looking forward to it 😀
Good job on the 3.9! If you keep that up, you will be well on your way.
I'll be on at 3am EST again and you will still be online.
Not too bad. It's going to be rough, but very doable.
Jeeez, I'll be catching 😴 when you are still up. Party animals
I'm looking forward to the fall! It is going to be my chance to prove myself. Retaking Gen Chem and Calc after withdrawing from them last year. If I can't ace Chem there is something wrong with me, counting HS it will be the third time I am getting the material!
Sameee, I need to redeem myself, and like Wolf's schedule, mine is hard but very doable
I'm going to spend the fall easing myself back into things. Only four class two are labs though :'(
Same for me. Good luck squishie!🙂I'm going to spend the fall easing myself back into things. Only four class two are labs though :'(
Same for me. Good luck squishie!🙂
Same to you!
There is plenty of time for a harder course load down the road
You can do it! 🙂I'm taking 8 classes
Stats
Bio 152
Chem 102
Chem 102 lab
Bio 152 lab
Bio 151 lab
Random 1 credit class
Sociology
...oh boy...
I'm taking 8 classes
Stats
Bio 152
Chem 102
Chem 102 lab
Bio 152 lab
Bio 151 lab
Random 1 credit class
Sociology
...oh boy...
No you suicidal lol
The 2017 thread is trying to out post us. I don't think we should allow this. Comence random conversations and funny pictures!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone 🙁
Anyone 🙁
you can always join the 2017 thread. it's hella alot of fun than here

you can always join the 2017 thread. it's hella alot of fun than here![]()
Only because you post 5 times in a row 😛 lol
I love the HP movie poster *Drool
You can do it! 🙂
No you suicidal lol
Thanks guys! If I get all A's or at least mostly A's. my sGPA will skyrocket and my regular GPA will rise significantly too.
I'm gonna need alll the encouragment I can get
you can always join the 2017 thread. it's hella alot of fun than here![]()
Pfffffft, hell naw.
Post padding and flirting with people who have half-naked avatars isn't our thing
In before class of 2020.
We
How are your summers going? Doing anything interesting?
Thanks for the warm welcomes guys🙂 I'm currently doing an internship at the NIH this summer. I'll probably go on a week long or so vacation with some friends towards the end of the summer.
How are y'alls grades so far?
So far I have a 3.68 cumulative and a 3.8 science gpa. I'm looking forward to next semester🙂
Pfffffft, hell naw.
Post padding and flirting with people who have half-naked avatars isn't our thing
Thanks guys! If I get all A's or at least mostly A's. my sGPA will skyrocket and my regular GPA will rise significantly too.
I'm gonna need alll the encouragment I can get
Pfffffft, hell naw.
Post padding and flirting with people who have half-naked avatars isn't our thing
You're missing out!
Anyone 🙁
Sorry Squishie I was in physics lab.
You're missing out!
Hmmm, I'll pass. Thanks for the invite though 👍
Sorry Squishie I was in physics lab.
How is physics lab? Are you taking the lecture part with it too?
Hmmm, I'll pass. Thanks for the invite though 👍
How is physics lab? Are you taking the lecture part with it too?
I like it. I have a good TA who actually likes working with pre-meds. He explains things better than the professor, which also answers the second part of your question.
Nice, the physics class I took in high-school was really fun too.
We had these big projects for each of the 4 quaters in the school year. They were:
1) Mousetrap Car
2) Rube Goldberg Machine
3) Make a Physics Video
4) Go to the local amusement park 😀
We had these big projects for each of the 4 quaters in the school year. They were:
1) Mousetrap Car
2) Rube Goldberg Machine
3) Make a Physics Video
4) Go to the local amusement park 😀
In my high school physics class, which I dropped after 1 semester (senioritis) we got to design our own amusement park.Nice, the physics class I took in high-school was really fun too.
We had these big projects for each of the 4 quaters in the school year. They were:
1) Mousetrap Car
2) Rube Goldberg Machine
3) Make a Physics Video
4) Go to the local amusement park 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry Squishie I was in physics lab.
Thats Ok, I forgive you 🙂 Esp since I ran off to improve my frisbe skills! 😎
Thats Ok, I forgive you 🙂 Esp since I ran off to improve my frisbe skills! 😎
Ultimate frisbee is fun! Last summer I played with my friends at night and in the rain. It was pretty epic, especially since my glasses where wet so I was blinded.
Are there any specific rules to ulimate frisbe? We just passed it about lol
Are there any specific rules to ulimate frisbe? We just passed it about lol
It's like football, except you can't run forward, you have to pass it.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 586

