Class Of 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's like football, except you can't run forward, you have to pass it.



That actually sounds really fun. I'll have to see if the guys are up for that. We just all stood in a huge circle and make each other dive, jump, and chase the thing :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That actually sounds really fun. I'll have to see if the guys are up for that. We just all stood in a huge circle and make each other dive, jump, and chase the thing :laugh:
I've done that too, when we are too lazy to get a game going or when we are too few.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Physics is required for a bio major at my school.


It isn't for my school but it is a pre req so I'm going to have to deal. I am taking calc next semester. That isn't going to end well. I have real issues with math that I cannot base in reality. For example:

Find the square footage of a house=easy
1+9X=90XY+34X is insane 🙁
 
It isn't for my school but it is a pre req so I'm going to have to deal. I am taking calc next semester. That isn't going to end well. I have real issues with math that I cannot base in reality. For example:

Find the square footage of a house=easy
1+9X=90XY+34X is insane 🙁


You are gonna have to take it for the MCAT though.


BTW use substitution to solve the problem.
 
I just hate abstract and high order math. But it is a nes. evil 🙁

On the bright side no more strict math courses for me ever in my life after my 4th year of undergrad. Bad news is that I want to take Calc 1+2 and stats. Plus Chem and physics have a lot of math 🙁
 
I just hate abstract and high order math. But it is a nes. evil 🙁

On the bright side no more strict math courses for me ever in my life after my 4th year of undergrad. Bad news is that I want to take Calc 1+2 and stats. Plus Chem and physics have a lot of math 🙁

Calc 2 is interesting to say the least.
 
I am getting excited to go be a camp emt for 2 weeks. I love kids! That and their injuries are usually less complicated
 
Sweet! Getting my EMT-B is something I am planning on doing next summer.


I highly recomend it to anyone who can do something with it! I do Campus EMS and Medical Reserve Corps stuff with mine. Not the traditional path but still rewarding. I would love to be an ED tech!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Being an EMT has definately swayed me in that direction. Have you ever read the EM forum Thread "things I learned from my pts"?
 
What types of schools are you looking at? I plan on apply to just about every school in New England and a couple in Texas

West of the Mississippi preferably. I'm a Westernor so I need mountains. 😀


So probably, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Oregon Health, UCSF, Tulane, Temple, and another reach in U of Chicago, plus some other lower tier schools.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
West of the Mississippi preferably. I'm a Westernor so I need mountains. 😀


So probably, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Oregon Health, UCSF, Tulane, Temple, and another reach in U of Chicago, plus some other lower tier schools.


I live in the mts. Then again MA can't hold a candle to the rockies! I love living in the middle of no where. Very peaceful. It makes me sad that most med schools are in big cities!
 
I live in the mts. Then again MA can't hold a candle to the rockies! I love living in the middle of no where. Very peaceful. It makes me sad that most med schools are in big cities!
I'm kind of the opposite right now. I would really love to live in a big city, or at least a nice change of scenery lol.
 
Very true

I spoke to a man at a rest area a few months ago in VA who asked where I was from and I told him he says I worked in Arkansas and when we got there someone said we are working on the mountain the man laughed and said since when did A cups become mountains.

(No offence to anyone)