Class of 2018

Started by darklabel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
darklabel,

I don't know if you want to update with my most recent MCAT score (9/12/9) = 30 : )
 
First time posting in the class thread, so I figured I would introduce myself and join you guys. Not too sure what everyone is including in their posts here, but so far, I have interviews scheduled for Rocky Vista, AT Still SOMA, Pacific Northwest, and Touro Nevada in that order.

Hope the application cycle is going well for everybody and good luck!!!
 
Up to 2 II invites now. Very happy and its my state school! Fingers crossed that everything goes well and I should have an acceptance by end of October!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please add me to the list
sGPA 3.1 cGPA 3.3 MCAT 29 7/10/12

Interview Invitation to Touro-NV, ATSU-SOMA, and LECOM-E
Accepted: LECOM-E
 
Just started receiving ii's so I guess I can join this thread now!

3.3s | 3.45c | 28 (9/10/9)

ii's - LECOM-E, ACOM, ATSU-KCOM
 
Accepted to NSU!
Think I am now done for this season. Was hoping PCOM-GA would send me an ii. They have until Nov 15th lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratz to all the successes in this thread! You all are super inspiring 🙂

II for TCOM.
 
You are a monster this cycle! Congrats! That is super exciting!

Thank you!! I have declined a few interviews now. Hard work pays off! Grade replacement is a life saver! And walking into any interviewing knowing THEY asked you to be there, makes a difference. This has not been an overnight success but many years of hard work. I am so super stoked over the outcome!!!
 
Thank you!! I have declined a few interviews now. Hard work pays off! Grade replacement is a life saver! And walking into any interviewing knowing THEY asked you to be there, makes a difference. This has not been an overnight success but many years of hard work. I am so super stoked over the outcome!!!

I'm done for the cycle here as well. I interviewed and heard from my top three so I'm content. It was a process for me too and it definitely has been worth it to have it finally work out. Now comes the easy part ; p. Congrats to everyone that's gotten good news and to those still waiting good things will come!
 
Accepted to NSU!
Think I am now done for this season. Was hoping PCOM-GA would send me an ii. They have until Nov 15th lol.

Look at you go!! 👍 Congrats!

Please add me to the list -
Accepted to Lecom-B, Nova and Campbell. Now its time for some really hard decisions. I love all three schools.
 
Accepted to AZCOM. I'm so excited. This cycle is officially over for me as I want to stay in Arizona with family. I'm blessed to be done so early. Congrats on acceptance everyone! Look like we are having a good cycle so far!
 
Accepted to AZCOM. I'm so excited. This cycle is officially over for me as I want to stay in Arizona with family. I'm blessed to be done so early. Congrats on acceptance everyone! Look like we are having a good cycle so far!

Congrats! That's awesome that it worked out for you so early!
 
I guess I'll add myself to the list:

sGPA 3.2, cGPA 3.4, MCAT 30. I applied to Western, ATSU SOMA, MWU AZCOM, VCOM, and CUSOM. So far ii from AZCOM, and accepted to AZCOM! I'm on interview hold at Western and rejected from ATSU SOMA. I'm a little bummed about the rejection, but just happy I got accepted at one of my top schools 🙂
 
I guess I'll add myself to the list:

sGPA 3.2, cGPA 3.4, MCAT 30. I applied to Western, ATSU SOMA, MWU AZCOM, VCOM, and CUSOM. So far ii from AZCOM, and accepted to AZCOM! I'm on interview hold at Western and rejected from ATSU SOMA. I'm a little bummed about the rejection, but just happy I got accepted at one of my top schools 🙂

Weird stuff. You have great stats.
 
I guess I'll add myself to the list:

sGPA 3.2, cGPA 3.4, MCAT 30. I applied to Western, ATSU SOMA, MWU AZCOM, VCOM, and CUSOM. So far ii from AZCOM, and accepted to AZCOM! I'm on interview hold at Western and rejected from ATSU SOMA. I'm a little bummed about the rejection, but just happy I got accepted at one of my top schools 🙂
I think the adcoms sometimes pull applicant files out of a hat! 🙂 There isn't always rhyme or reason to who gets an ii at a school and who doesn't. I got wait-listed at AZCOM and accepted at ATSU-SOMA!

That being said, Congratulations on your AZCOM acceptance!

sGPA 3.47 / cGPA 3.62 / MCAT 26. Accepted to: ATSU-SOMA (9/25), Western U-COMP Pomona (9/27). One more ii at TCOM in Fort Worth next week.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think the adcoms sometimes pull applicant files out of a hat! 🙂 There isn't always rhyme or reason to who gets an ii at a school and who doesn't. I got wait-listed at AZCOM and accepted at ATSU-SOMA!

That being said, Congratulations on your AZCOM acceptance!

sGPA 3.47 / cGPA 3.62 / MCAT 26. Accepted to: ATSU-SOMA (9/25), Western U-COMP Pomona (9/27). One more ii at TCOM in Fort Worth next week.
Yeah I know its weird haha, I'm just glad I have an acceptance, and I'm glad its at a great school that I'll be very happy to attend!
 
Anyone know the club to join to get the under 25 rental car fee removed. I remember a post bat it, I think you had to join some military club.

Also things are getting so expensive really thinking bat sleeping the airport for my next interview, lol.