Colorado DPT 2021-22

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WebbsterPT

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I haven’t found a thread for Colorado yet this year so I figured I’d go ahead and start one. Has anyone heard back from them? I applied to CU - Anschutz at the end of September. Good luck to you all!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to CU - Anschutz as well, and they said we'd hear back mid-December!

Reactions: 1 user
I applied to CU - Anschutz as well, and they said we'd hear back mid-December!
Yeah, I did see that in the email! I have had a couple of programs say December but heard back earlier so I’m hoping that’s the case with CU, I’m getting anxious! Where else did you apply?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I did see that in the email! I have had a couple of programs say December but heard back earlier so I’m hoping that’s the case with CU, I’m getting anxious! Where else did you apply?
I applied to a handful of other programs, but as of now I've accepted admission at University of Miami! I am still waiting to hear back from some of the other programs I applied to. How about you?

I applied to a handful of other programs, but as of now I've accepted admission at University of Miami! I am still waiting to hear back from some of the other programs I applied to. How about you?
I just happened to apply to a handful of programs with late deadlines so I’m just now hearing back! I have two interviews scheduled over the next two weeks and then am waiting to hear back from Marshall and CU.

I just happened to apply to a handful of programs with late deadlines so I’m just now hearing back! I have two interviews scheduled over the next two weeks and then am waiting to hear back from Marshall and CU.
Good luck!!

I received an email today informing me that CU PT will not be moving forward with my application. Good luck to everyone else!

I received an email today informing me that CU PT will not be moving forward with my application. Good luck to everyone else!
Thank you for the update. I have not heard anything yet. Has anyone received an invite to interview in January?

Same here. I wonder why. Best of luck to you though!

As anyone heard or received any emails from CU today? Wondering if they are planning on sending out invitations before mid December.

Quick update. Got an interview for Regis just now. Still waiting on CU.

Still nothing? I know the email said mid December. I’m getting anxious!

Me too! Just got the Invite! I’m the 11th too!

Congrats everyone. I’m scheduled for the 11th as well!!!

Congrats everyone. I’m scheduled for the 11th as well!!!
Did you schedule your interviews back to back on the 11th? I'm trying to schedule mine rn but not sure if I should do the same day or two different days. Any thoughts?

Thanks!! Best of luck to you!

Did anyone ask when decisions would be? And when deposits would be due?

I got an email acceptance today! Prior to receiving email I got a request for a background check. Going to turn down so hopefully that helps waitlist! Best of luck!