Columbia University SDOS Class of '07

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureNSXDent

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else going to be in Columbia's 07' class?!?!?

NSxDent

ps-is there guaranteed housing for out-of-state students?
pps-when is the orientation and first day of school??

Thanks!

Columbia University SDOS class of '07

Members don't see this ad.

SDOS Class of 07

i really want to know when the school starts/orientation info., housing- bard hall?, and other informations. are they going to send these info to us? or are they just gonna leave them for us to find out???

I interviewed at Columbia on February 14. How long did it take for you guys to receive an acceptance letter?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my letter 3 weeks after interviewing.

Hello all...

I just sent in my deposit to columbia. I met with Ellen Watts, the director of adm... she said housing is guaranteed for people from outside the NYC area. And I think Orientation is around mid-August.. but I don't know the exact dates. Hopefully, we will get info about housing and all that stuff soon.

I got my letter two weeks after the interview... since i interviewed late there. Good luck.. and hope to see all of you this fall :)

topher

hey rimpy,

I interviewed there on 11/22/02 and received my acceptance letter around the 11th of dec. G'luck on it, hope you get it as well!

NSXDent

thanks FutureNSXDent, isn't it a great school?? i really hope i get in

no worries! i interviewed the same friday you interviewed (cause i remember when I interviewed they were taking their protho lab exam)...
i think I heard back 2 or 3 weeks later... my other friends got their acceptance letters a day before I did and I thought I was doomed...but instead I got a nice letter attached to my acceptance =) it was great...

Proud Lion & Bruin :)

Does anyone know when class/orientation starts for class of 07'?

NSXDent

in aug...
we're starting to plan your orientation events...