Combining Shadowing Experiences, is this okay?

KatsuCurry

2+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2016
USA
  1. Pre-Medical
So I would like to combine my 3 shadowing experiences into one activity, so I have more room to talk about other activities. However, I have a couple of questions. I would appreciate help from anyone who's doing the same thing or did the same things in past cycles.

I don't want to show bias towards one specific experience, so can I just put the contact as myself, and put the other contact info in the description? Is the format below advisable?

Experience Type: Physician Observation
Contact Title: Observer
Contact Name: Me
Experience Description:
Shadowing is great because I saw all these great things that taught me all these other great things about being a physician.

Contact Info:
Hippocrates, M.D. Orthopedic Surgeon, Massachusetts General Hospital. Email: [email protected] (June 2018, 40 Hours)

Jonas Salk, M.D. Internist, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Email: [email protected] (December 2018, 20 Hours)

Anthony Fauci, M.D., Immunologist, Weill Cornell Medical Center. Email: [email protected] (June 3019, 30 Hours)

Thanks in advance

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.