Combining Shadowing Experiences, is this okay?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KatsuCurry

MS3
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I would like to combine my 3 shadowing experiences into one activity, so I have more room to talk about other activities. However, I have a couple of questions. I would appreciate help from anyone who's doing the same thing or did the same things in past cycles.

I don't want to show bias towards one specific experience, so can I just put the contact as myself, and put the other contact info in the description? Is the format below advisable?

Experience Type: Physician Observation
Contact Title: Observer
Contact Name: Me
Experience Description:
Shadowing is great because I saw all these great things that taught me all these other great things about being a physician.

Contact Info:
Hippocrates, M.D. Orthopedic Surgeon, Massachusetts General Hospital. Email: [email protected] (June 2018, 40 Hours)

Jonas Salk, M.D. Internist, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Email: [email protected] (December 2018, 20 Hours)

Anthony Fauci, M.D., Immunologist, Weill Cornell Medical Center. Email: [email protected] (June 3019, 30 Hours)

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users