COMLEX Level 2 PE - Total Duration of PE on Exam Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrT28

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm taking the COMLEX Level 2 PE later this year. I'm trying to complete all my travel arrangements. I was wondering if anyone knew how long the whole day lasts? If i'm scheduled for a morning session, what time will I get out by usually? Thanks!
 
Hello,

I'm taking the COMLEX Level 2 PE later this year. I'm trying to complete all my travel arrangements. I was wondering if anyone knew how long the whole day lasts? If i'm scheduled for a morning session, what time will I get out by usually? Thanks!

AM session usually 730am - 330pm
PM session something like 230pm - 9pm.
Plan for traffic delays at both locations.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad