Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You guys are like a weird bot army. Mamdani is ALL over the conservative media right now and then you guys come running here to talk about Mamdani. I was sitting in a waiting room the other day and Fox News was blasting and all they were talking about was Mamdani. It was bizarre (and exhausting). I just don’t get the fascination and the fact that you MAGA types feel the need to continue those talking points straight word for word from state-run media sources. It’s strange and uninteresting.
That’s interesting about Derek Jeter (not really), but the flight of rich people from New York is not a thing. It really isn’t. As much as mainstream media keeps wanting to make it a thing over the past many decades, it is not backed by any real data. People who leave NYC move to LI, NJ, or CT…high tax areas. I don’t care about some poorly researched, AI-written, Bloomberg article, so don’t bother either. Get back to your commie Mamdani circlejerk and don’t mind me.
They need a new boogeyman now that Pelosi is retiring.