Cool idea from Pre-Allo Board ... Touro or Davis anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ez073323

Let it ride!!!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I found this thread (http://www.studentdoctor.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54672) over on the pre-allo board and I though it would be cool to start one over here..

Most of us will be flying into each others hometown in the next few months. I know some of us are planning on staying an extra day or two to look around the city. I was thinking it might be nice if we could hook up with people from that town and maybe they can show us around. Would beat just going around town alone.
I would be willing to show anyone coming to LA around.

WOULD SHOW PEOPLE AROUND

Los Angeles - X
New York - Househead (after 1/23)
Davis - Bhambra
East Lansing, Michigan - Kreno

ANY TAKERS FOR?

Need someone to show me around in:

Philly (Drexel) - Jan 7 or 8 - X
Chicago (UIC) - Jan 24 or 25 - X
North Carolina (Duke) - Feb 28 - kreno

Just add your name to either llist.

Thanks

X

I live in Sacramento, went to UC Davis, and have researched Touro extensively. I would be more than happy to show anyone around and give rides to and from Sacramento International A/P..

That's it!

Brian Enriquez
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

I live in Ft. Lauderdale, FL area and am a senior at Nova's Undergrad. I'd love to show anyone from outta town around. Plus I have shadowed DOs at Nova's Clinic and know some influential people in there. I'm there if anyone needs help.

Take care
Mo
[email protected]

Like Brian, I too hail from the capital of California! If Brian can'tt pick you up/drop you off at SMF, I could.

Also, I am currently stationed at Travis AFB, CA (about 20-25 minutes from Touro) so if anyone is going to be in the area AND is looking at the Air Force option and wants a tour of one of the largest military medical facilities on the west coast (and speak FRANKLY about the PROS and CONS of the AF), I could probably set something up with some of the docs I know at the hospital who took the scholarship.

Members don't see this ad :)
And I'll be attending Touro in the fall :D .

Yeah baby! I'm interviewing at Touro on 3/4/03! If anyone is interviewing on the same day, PM or e-mail me, and we can meet up for dinner the night before or something. I am still very willing to drive people who has interviews at TUCOM or UC Daivs to and from the airport.. Touro has made arrangements with a shuttle company out of Oakland and SFO, but Sacramento International is equally close.. Keep me posted!

Brian Enriquez
[email protected]

On Monday April 7th, I will be picking up a person from Oakland International that is interviewing at Touro the next day... If anyone is coming into the bay area that day to interview at Touro, save the money you would have spent on the shuttle from the airport to the Best Western, and jump on the Brian-chauffered Touro Express! The interviewee,myself, and several other SDNers will be having dinner that night as well to relax and answer any last minute questions, and the more people that are there, the better!

That's it.. Have a great week everyone!

Brian Enriquez
[email protected]
AIM: ez073323

p.s. Has anyone been granted accpetance to Touro lately? (If so, please post so I can congratulate, interrogate, and be jealous of you)

heh. Hopefully I can tell you.

Leaving for my Touro interview tommorow morning!