Cornell Supplemental- paranoid about date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

critterologist

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an e-mail saying that Cornell delayed the deadline to Oct. 25 but it doesn't say anything on the website about it. Anyone else applying to Cornell and get that e-mail? I'm trying to get done by the 15th just in case, but I'd love some confirmation that I didn't make the e-mail up.

I know, I know, it should have been done ages ago, but why submit early when you can agonize about it until the last minute. And those short essay questions are so much more painfull then my PS could ever be.

Thanks everyone!
 
Yes. I got the email as well.
Also, if you look on your Cornell tracking page, it should show the amended date next to the line designated for your supplemental application.
 
The date is definitely the 25th.

And I agree, those questions were much tougher for me than the PS.