Countdown 2.5: Quarter Century Crisis (TOWN WIN)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Finally, all votes without reason I will assume to be random. If you want me to assume otherwise then you can give a reason.

Members don't see this ad.

Votecount Update 1.0

unknown.png

Roughly 8 hours to remain. If the deadline were to hit @cubsrule4e would be voted out.

Countdown Clock
Votecount Sheet

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You gave one reason. She's a strong player. So I asked how soon you'll be able to read her then. No response. I never said my vote was rando and you shan't assume such.

lmao if you think I don't have graphic memories of every Mel death you're wrong, buckaroo
I love that you just used “shan’t”. Are you sure you’re not 84?

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
reminder that you can click the votecount sheet button for live (sometimes) updates in between the times i actually post votecounts
also my school cancelled all classes so i can now fully devote all my time to this

also also
in the event of a tie, plurality rules are in effect
whoever reached the tie number first is the only one who will die

wow i'm glad i had that whole discussion about rules

actually, thank you for appearing. Since we are killing off previous mods these days

unlynch cubs
Lynch p’nator
I completely forget that mods from previous games are prone to being killed off early!

Members don't see this ad :)
well it would have to, adding a game either increases or decreases %ages
I left it open like that for a reason. All you had to say was decreasing, yet you chose to beat around the bush. Hmmmm....

Sorry for disappointment friends. I've been sick for a while and I can't look st my screen for longer than a minute without getting a headache

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Sorry for disappointment friends. I've been sick for a while and I can't look st my screen for longer than a minute without getting a headache

Get well soon!

....someone asked me a question and i never answered it and i cannot remember who it was
if this was you please contact me PRIVATELY

saying this again in case people missed it or i forgot to say it the first time
If the cult enacts its win condition it is the only role that wins
the converts do not share the win

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Also idk what my game count is tbh. I know BC and I are tied. I missed the basics game but BC wasn’t in the 90s game that I was in. I think this will be 8 or 9?
This is my seventh game. @alissa14, you did 90s and speed game (games I did not do) but I did basics so I think your count is at 8.

Lynch Wondy
I am honored that you think I can be anything but village. But sorry to break it to you, that’s not how the universe balances. Cubs is wolf ~1/3 of the time, BC is mostly wolf (but will hopefully have a string of Villager roles *fingers crossed!!!* and I am always village [unless you say in your role PM that you had a gut feeling that you would be a wolf in Mardi Graww and this is seen as a request to be wolf in the next game *facepalm* (which it isn’t)].

• Hmm
I am honored that you think I can be anything but village. But sorry to break it to you, that’s not how the universe balances. Cubs is wolf ~1/3 of the time, BC is mostly wolf (but will hopefully have a string of Villager roles *fingers crossed!!!* and I am always village [unless you say in your role PM that you had a gut feeling that you would be a wolf in Mardi Graww and this is seen as a request to be wolf in the next game *facepalm* (which it isn’t)].

:whoa:

Semester in person classes are officially cancelled and I feel like my life is spiraling. This is all happening so fast.

Reactions: 1 users
Uhhhh...
Anyway, you were RNG'd wolf in 20s, didn't have anything to do with Mardi GraWW unless the RNG gods heard you

• Wow

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at, it RNG doesn't care what alignment you've been before.

Any reasoning for your vote?

She was sneaky in the noob game and good at slipping through the cracks so I figured it'd be a good place for an early D1 vote.

She also voted Cubs based on a rule that she didn't understand and even after it was explained I didn't see her change it which feels opportunistic to me.