Countdown 2.5: Quarter Century Crisis (TOWN WIN)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Backtracking five seconds in. I can easily make you be the lynch today. Just because you remove your joke vote earlier this time does not mean you are free from scrutiny. I sense fear and it's making me angry. Now let's talk. I take it you must find kc to be village?

Threatening? YOU can make her be lynched? This overconfidence is not normal AM.

Members don't see this ad.

Threatening? YOU can make her be lynched? This overconfidence is not normal AM.
Maybe it wasn’t just me who thought the vibe was off :unsure: honestly idk

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You still need to answer my questions.
What questions? Did I miss something? I already said that I’m not defending KC as village and have no idea what her affiliation may be

So what is your read on kc? Because you said our interaction seemed "off". Do you disagree with any of the points I'm making?
Found it. I don’t have any reads on KC. The interaction seemed off because of how aggressive you came off the first time I read it. I wasn’t used to that from you. It’s not that I disagree with the points you’re making, it’s your method of delivery

Really? Care to back that up with evidence from prior games?

Yes, but not that directly this early. Yall acting like Im wolf reading AM. Just stated that was a little overconfident/threatening for her on D1.

Typical D1 AM: "Why?" "Whyd you switch?" "Why that vote?" "What are your reads?"

Typical D2+ Am: "Do you want to get lynched?" *switches vote to said person*

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, but not that directly this early. Yall acting like Im wolf reading AM. Just stated that was a little overconfident/threatening for her on D1.

Typical D1 AM: "Why?" "Whyd you switch?" "Why that vote?" "What are your reads?"

Typical D2+ Am: "Do you want to get lynched?" *switches vote to said person*
Then why bring it up if it's not suspicious to you?

3CB553C8-F962-45D2-9F92-5E7254FC562D.jpeg
3F62FD33-4632-4297-B3DF-C3675D304AE7.jpeg

balcony time with my baby

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Awww!!! She does kinda look like my kitty! But my kitty has a tri colored face and her calico isn’t tabby! Such a pretty cat. I’ve heard calicos can be evil in the vet med world but mine is very well behaved at the vet (mostly bc she’s scared stiff:oops:)

Callie is a good cat :cat::shy:
I almost named amber Cali, but my brother didn’t like the name. We agreed on Amber because of the color of her eyes (Yes theyre more yellow shut up lol)

504DD6A3-B2A7-45C7-9ACE-9E463D704C65.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
@SARdoghandler do you have any thoughts? You posted earlier just in the discussion of LIS rules but would love to hear more from you

Reactions: 1 user
Right. Can I not point out difference in tone/play without designating wolf? Pushing Cubs this early is typical as well. So congrats, still no wolf read.
Seems pointless if you still think it's within my village meta.

Its NOT village meta, which is the reason I pointed it out. The fact that youve needed 3 replies to "get this" actually has me watching you more closely.
Okay, so let me string this together. I'm not posting in my village meta, but I'm also not wolfy. Correct?

Okay, so let me string this together. I'm not posting in my village meta, but I'm also not wolfy. Correct?
I still think you’re forgetting the possibility of that 3rd option ;) which I’m more and more so starting to lean towards for you

The bigger question is why are there 6 votes missing
I’m still deciding and will submit a vote before my test starts. I have to go study but will check in at 9