Counting Some Psych Classes Towards Science GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dhudez

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,

I know this has been discussed before, but I was looking at the the science course list for 2010-2011 and it looks like they have Cognitive Psychology (Any Department) listed as a science course. Is this accurate? It also says statistics from any department would count towards science GPA.

So would a class such as Research Methods & Statistics (Psychology Class) count towards my science GPA as well?

And would classes such as, Drugs & Behavior and Physiological Psychology classify as science?

Thanks!
 
@Master Yoda

Yeah, that is what I was looking at before. Are all of those accurate?