SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Crack the NBDE

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by ATL, Mar 5, 2007.

1. ATL

ATL 2+ Year Member

Mar 2, 2007
    Hi,

Is anyone selling the Crack the NBDE software. Kindly let me know.

Regards,
    ATL

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Noorie17

Noorie17 2+ Year Member

Jan 25, 2007
    you cant buy this except from the web site it self.
    Its copy right protected.

4. denturewearer

denturewearer 2+ Year Member

Feb 23, 2007
    GA
    yes noorie is correct about getting it on the crack the nbde website. i receive many messages from people asking for them.. so please dont send me messages anymore!! just go to their website.

fyi: reviews were posted at http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=372580

5. prosthoz

prosthoz New Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 25, 2006
    hi,have you started using thie resource?please let me know your opinion.

6. ATL

ATL 2+ Year Member

Mar 2, 2007
    Thank you

7. PERFECT3435

PERFECT3435 7+ Year Member

Oct 22, 2003
    Indianapolis
    i bought the software (all 3 exams). i have gone through 2 of them and found them to be extremely difficult. i am really not sure if the real exam will be like that. i have done over a million diff exams (1979-90's) and done really well but when crack the nbde absolutely has been killing me.

i guess the positive side of it is that hopefully i'd remember the more difficult Q's if they show up.

i am taking the NBDE1 on mon so wish me luck. i'll let you guys know how it went once i am sober on Tue.haha

8. himal

himal member 2+ Year Member

Apr 4, 2006
    hey!
    all the best for the test. let us know about ur experience once u r done.
    bye

9. Bugsbunny

Bugsbunny New Member

Jan 6, 2006
    Hey there,

Best of luck on your exam. :luck: :luck:

10. PERFECT3435

Oct 22, 2003
    Indianapolis
    ok so i just finished taking a full length exam from this software and i cannot tell you how hard the questions were. honestly, there is no way the actual exam to be this hard. i have gone through almost every released exam from 79 -1990's and did pretty good. i would probably just pass the exam if it was anything like the crack the nbde. thought i share that with you guys incase anyone else was thinking about buying it. i am really beginning to think that it was a total waste of my money since i couldnt even recogonize 60+ percent of the questions or terms not to mention that even the grammar on some of those questions made no sense.

well, i guess i will find out next week if my money was worth it.

11. subh

subh 7+ Year Member

Aug 23, 2006
    All The Best For Your Exam

12. jaz16

jaz16 2+ Year Member

Feb 23, 2007
    good luck for the exam ...:thumbup: do well..

13. PERFECT3435

Oct 22, 2003
    Indianapolis
    well my $75 dollar investment paid off with 3 questions. 2 questions were similar to what i had seen and one other question that the DECKS had wrong and i cought it on this soft ware. other than the 3 questions, this thing was not helpful. that not to say that every exam will be that way. you make your own judgements.

14. docdk

docdk 2+ Year Member

Feb 5, 2007
    hey can u plzzz tell us more about the exam... really v curious 2 know n all the v best for ur results...
    thanks

15. PERFECT3435

Oct 22, 2003
    Indianapolis
    anyone have a coupon code for part II?

16. kac

kac 2+ Year Member

Aug 7, 2007
    anyone has coupon code 4 part-1,nbde?

17. skabbaraju

skabbaraju Unbound Imagination Dentist 7+ Year Member

Mar 30, 2007
    TX
    Hi there,
    Good luck! on the results.
    Well, I am planning to buy this software coz' what I am looking for before taking the real exam is, Orientation. Yeah, it definitely would discourage few folks if the paper is extremely difficult but I believe it will set your mood, so that you are better prepared for the real exam.
    If anyone is buying this software with the expectation of getting same questions repeated, then that's asking for too much. But if you guys feel that kaplan exams are better, please suggest.
    Thanks.

18. simkarl

simkarl 2+ Year Member

Sep 25, 2007
    good luck for result but, sorry what do you mean by coupon code for part II, or part I, ?? is this for crack NBDE???

19. PERFECT3435

Oct 22, 2003
    Indianapolis
    if you want to purchase the part II the coupon code for 10% discount is: SDNNBDE

20. Belinha

Belinha

Apr 4, 2008
    Hi!
    That's really nice to read your experience! I am really looking for someone who studied the Crack and did the real NBDE exam.

I am a foreign and I am finding it to be difficult to organize my study plan... I studied the decks, did exams 2000, 2002 and pilot 2004. And tomorrow I would start doing the Crack questions... however, bc I just have one month left before the exam, I was really in concern about wasting my time on that! I don't even know from where those questions come from...

So, as you said before, you found only few q.like the crack on the real test... How about the old exams that you did from 90's, 70's... did that help you a lot? Did you get a lot repeated? From your experience, how did you fell about the real exam?

Just trying to figure it out how to prepare my study plan for this last month!

Thanks a lot!!!

if you want to email me: [email protected]

21. nb candy

nb candy 2+ Year Member

Mar 11, 2008
    hi so can some one tell me which one is better to tak kaplan or crack the nbde

22. IndianGraduate

IndianGraduate 2+ Year Member

Dec 20, 2006
    hey does anybody know if the 98 score conversion chart is reliable????? did you guys use it? cuz im getting about 25-30 quetsions wrong on the exam...and according to that conversion chart my score would be about 90?????????????? if its THAT easy, why are ppl getitng low scores? i know im not THATTTTTTTT smart!
    please guys, input would be appreciated

23. IndianGraduate

IndianGraduate 2+ Year Member

Dec 20, 2006
    no suggestions?

24. shuntyman

shuntyman 7+ Year Member

Jun 15, 2007