Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do manual - coinbase will send you the list of transactions, but I keep it in real time (running cost basis, etc) - it is a lot of work if you do a lot of day trading -Sad to say, I think manual is the only way to go. It really does suck - I went through it myself back in November. At least if you kept to coinbase, it's not so bad. I was trying to track down stuff I did across Binance in 2017, MEW send/receives, and it was with smaller alt coins. Absolute nightmare - and the kicker is I lost value on them so it was a lot of work without any feeling of reward. I think I'll only stick to BTC or ETH from here on out and will keep my trades to a minimum...and document the f out of them.