You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
cryptocurrency forum (bitcoin and more)
Started by Dred Pirate
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I entered 5k into Eth at 1250 this morning.
You don't get BTC? If so why not?
Each “wave” of bull run both Eth and BTC go over twice their previous all time high. BTC has done this (though still likely to go up) while ETH has only barely reached ath.You don't get BTC? If so why not?
Also, I think the narrative of “future scaling (assuming the tech works out) program-interfacing coming that the whole de-fi ecosystem is built on” has more speculative potential than “it’s digital gold, also I was here first”.
Edit: if I catch the price under 1k, the other half is going in.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Reload my ETH position at ~1044
Hope you guys are ready for ETH bet 3-4K in a few weeks!
Reload my ETH position at ~1044
You're really good at timing this. I bought too early at 1150, ah well. Pretty much the same entry I originally had two weeks ago. I hold this time.
You're really good at timing this. I bought too early at 1150, ah well. Pretty much the same entry I originally had two weeks ago. I hold this time.
ETH might go sideway for a few more weeks while btc goes down to 27-28K before a thorough move up for all cryptos. Consider selling this new batch of ETH at ~1.4K
ETH might go sideway for a few more weeks while btc goes down to 27-28K before a thorough move up for all cryptos. Consider selling this new batch of ETH at ~1.4K
You think it would go back down to 1050 again after hitting 1400? I don't want to mess up this time haha.
You think it would go back down to 1050 again after hitting 1400? I don't want to mess up this time haha.
hard to say but unlikely. I think I will just stay pat. Watch for the moon recovery from here on
hard to say but unlikely. I think I will just stay pat. Watch for the moon recovery from here on
No selloff in Asia or Europe yet, I think we're good!
@wagrxm2000 I'm back in with you! Same cost basis as before LoL. Staying put this time! I dabbled with crappy alt coins for a couple days and that was enough for me.
Ethereum surges near all-time highs, may rally 650% to $10,500: analysts ETH 10.5k let's go!! LoL
Last edited:
If ETH closes the month bet 1.3-1.4K, that’s actually very bullish in a long term trend. Given that scenario, any dip in Feb should be bought with abandon bc 3K will come fast
Another Sunday is here and another ~1.5 ETH has been deposited into my account for free.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another Sunday is here and another ~1.5 ETH has been deposited into my account for free.
When can you unstake?
When can you unstake?
Never. You will become one with the Matrix.
Never. You will become one with the Matrix.
I only have 8.3 ETH is it worth staking?
Locks it until phase 2 is complete, probably a year or moreI only have 8.3 ETH is it worth staking?
No love for LTC here? It's doing well too.
why the bell do you want to get cute and diworsify your portfolio from the future blockchain Microsoft/Amazon of the future? The current price of ETH will look cheap when the price is above 10K by Xmas.
ETH is making new all time high right now. Don’t get cute and try to take profit here hoping for a dip. Moonshot could be very fast and furious from here on
This.ETH is making new all time high right now. Don’t get cute and try to take profit here hoping for a dip. Moonshot could be very fast and furious from here on
While I fully acknowledge that there could be a further retracing, a surge to 3k (minimum) is due.
why the bell do you want to get cute and diworsify your portfolio from the future blockchain Microsoft/Amazon of the future? The current price of ETH will look cheap when the price is above 10K by Xmas.
Not going to, just wondering. I see a lot of people with BTC, ETH and LTC all in their portfolios. I'm so used to diversifying with stocks I guess.
I cannot believe that of all the investments from this week, the one that nets me the most % is Dogecoin.
I bought $20 worth last month when it was worth .008 , now it is worth .08 .
My pharmacy technician has some balls, he bought $1000 worth at .009 , I convinced him to sell off his initial investment of $1000 + another $1000-2000 while leaving him with still about 100k dogecoins.
Hitting $1 will make him $100k, $100 to a multimillionaire and if it follows the path of Bitcoin and goes into the 10k territory, a billionaire.
I bought $20 worth last month when it was worth .008 , now it is worth .08 .
My pharmacy technician has some balls, he bought $1000 worth at .009 , I convinced him to sell off his initial investment of $1000 + another $1000-2000 while leaving him with still about 100k dogecoins.
Hitting $1 will make him $100k, $100 to a multimillionaire and if it follows the path of Bitcoin and goes into the 10k territory, a billionaire.
This is the top 😂😂😂I cannot believe that of all the investments from this week, the one that nets me the most % is Dogecoin.
I bought $20 worth last month when it was worth .008 , now it is worth .08 .
My pharmacy technician has some balls, he bought $1000 worth at .009 , I convinced him to sell off his initial investment of $1000 + another $1000-2000 while leaving him with still about 100k dogecoins.
Hitting $1 will make him $100k, $100 to a multimillionaire and if it follows the path of Bitcoin and goes into the 10k territory, a billionaire.
Doge fell to 0.04 now. Hope it holds here for you by morning.
He took $3000 out while it was at 0.08. I should tell him to probably cash out a little more while he can.
I took $70 profit lol.
I’m surprised no one has asked.... has anyone bought some GameStop? I have been part of the reddit Group for a while. I made 6k from following the gamestop group. It’s been super fun too. This group is the real deal
The memes and videos alone are worth participating.
The memes and videos alone are worth participating.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
StockPharmD2020
Full Member
Doge is a **** coin pump and dump and cyclical coin. SellI cannot believe that of all the investments from this week, the one that nets me the most % is Dogecoin.
I bought $20 worth last month when it was worth .008 , now it is worth .08 .
My pharmacy technician has some balls, he bought $1000 worth at .009 , I convinced him to sell off his initial investment of $1000 + another $1000-2000 while leaving him with still about 100k dogecoins.
Hitting $1 will make him $100k, $100 to a multimillionaire and if it follows the path of Bitcoin and goes into the 10k territory, a billionaire.
Doge is a **** coin pump and dump and cyclical coin. Sell
Yeah, but considering I only put $20 in it and already took a $70 profit from it, why not just leave it in there on the off chance? Chances of that hitting are probably a lot better than winning the Megamillions jackpot right?
The people who made it intentionally intended it to be a joke, which I admire. It’s worked out very well for that purpose.Yeah, but considering I only put $20 in it and already took a $70 profit from it, why not just leave it in there on the off chance? Chances of that hitting are probably a lot better than winning the Megamillions jackpot right?
I don’t have any ill will or disdain to it, just need to acknowledge that’s what it was intended to be.
What platform are you guys using to trade dodge coin?
We're talking all crypto right?The people who made it intentionally intended it to be a joke, which I admire. It’s worked out very well for that purpose.
I don’t have any ill will or disdain to it, just need to acknowledge that’s what it was intended to be.
The people who made it intentionally intended it to be a joke, which I admire. It’s worked out very well for that purpose.
I don’t have any ill will or disdain to it, just need to acknowledge that’s what it was intended to be.
Apparently, you can use it for porn subscriptions.
We're talking all crypto right?
I think dogecoin was intended as a meme coin while Bitcoin was actually intended to serve as a way of paying for black market drugs/weapons/prostitutes/assassins/money laundering.
StockPharmD2020
Full Member
I'll say it again, half as a joke half real. J respect your investment opinion, quite a but actually but I think btc is future.We're talking all crypto right?
HODL BTC or Enjoy being poor.
What platform are you guys using to trade dodge coin?
I don't have it but you can buy on Robinhood or any real crypto exchange. There is a mass exodus on Robinhood now though.
I don't have it but you can buy on Robinhood or any real crypto exchange. There is a mass exodus on Robinhood now though.
I looked for dodgecoin in my Robinhood account and fidelity account.. not sure why I can’t find it.
Oh well - I’m buying GameStop until it hits 25k and the economy collapses in general.
🤣 🤣🤣
I looked for dodgecoin in my Robinhood account and fidelity account.. not sure why I can’t find it.
Oh well - I’m buying GameStop until it hits 25k and the economy collapses in general.
🤣 🤣🤣
Don't think Fidelity has crypto.
In Robinhood, click the bottom search button and click crypto and doge is there.
Don't think Fidelity has crypto.
In Robinhood, click the bottom search button and click crypto and doge is there.
Omg... I owned 2000 dollars of dodgecoin in 2019 which I sold at a 5% gain... guess I forgot about that. If I had only held it...
It appears that I could not find dodgecoin because RH made it impossible to search. Then, when I did find it, they made it impossible to buy. Unbelievable.... I am seriously pissed about this whole thing.
I’m buying and holding more gamestock to crash the system
Last edited:
StockPharmD2020
Full Member
Tbey suck. I'm just worried the hedge funds will tank the stock market to cover their shortsOmg... I owned 2000 dollars of dodgecoin in 2019 which I sold at a 5% gain... guess I forgot about that. If I had only held it...
It appears that I could not find dodgecoin because RH made it impossible to search. Then, when I did find it, they made it impossible to buy. Unbelievable.... I am seriously pissed about this whole thing.
I’m buying and holding more gamestock to crash the system
Tbey suck. I'm just worried the hedge funds will tank the stock market to cover their shorts
At this point I have had it with “the system”. It’s about time that we show how paper thin and disgusting our financial system is. I mean - just look at our working conditions and our career options. The reason why we feel the way we do every day is the result of greed. The rich have left us with nothing but scraps and struggles - which we beat each other up to get our hands on.
As strange as it sounds - the best way to push back right now is to buy GameStop stock and hold it. Even just 1 share. The modern battlefield between the rich and poor is GameStop... Never saw that coming
I tried - as hard as I could - to buy some damn dodgecoin yesterday. I kept trying to buy 1000 bucks worth. Robinhood simply would not let me do it. Now it’s up 50% right now...
I am so damn pissed... I suppose this is what I am supposed to feel like since im a pleb in the system.
I am so damn pissed... I suppose this is what I am supposed to feel like since im a pleb in the system.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could just buy Eth....
Or I could just buy whatever darn stock I want to buy. There is no legitimate reason whatsoever that I would be disallowed to buy a stock that I want. I had the funds fully deposited and everything.
Over the many years I have been trading stocks - I have eaten many losses in good faith and without complaint.
We are living in a society where we pretend that we live under the principles of freedom (socially and economically).
“They” specifically wanted me/us to miss out on this gain for a reason. And this is certainly no conspiracy theory. Anyone who is either participating in, or just observing, can see that we are being made to sit on the sidelines while the rich do whatever they want with your money. This has been going on for about 5-7 days and continues now.
Anyone with a 401k, or money in the market, this effects you and it’s about to go boom....
Last edited:
I tried - as hard as I could - to buy some damn dodgecoin yesterday. I kept trying to buy 1000 bucks worth. Robinhood simply would not let me do it. Now it’s up 50% right now...
I am so damn pissed... I suppose this is what I am supposed to feel like since im a pleb in the system.
Why are they blocking doge? Is it being shorted too? I didn't even know you could short crypto.
Why are they blocking doge? Is it being shorted too? I didn't even know you could short crypto.
It’s because it’s being hyped on reddit
I was buying and selling bitcoin all day (like I do most days) but when it came to dodgecoin - it was completely blocked. I couldn’t even search it. It was like it did not exist. When I finally found it (you actually told me how to find it) it would not let me purchase despite several attempts.
I saw my purchase/sell history from a couple years ago when I made a small gain from it - so I know that I have found it before.
Last edited:
Tesla Bets on Bitcoin in Blue-Chip Boost to Cryptocurrency
The world’s leading electric-car maker is getting behind the the world’s largest electronic currency.
Capital flight continues.
[Re]posting good reads/listens for anyone interested in thoroughly understanding digital/cryptocurrency, from least to most complex:
What is Bitcoin and why is it important?
Bitcoin and the Rise of Digital Gold
The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking
The Original Bitcoin White Paper
An [Institutional] Investor's Take on Cryptoassets
Are Bitcoin Bubbles Predictable?
And if anyone sees the current price and thinks it's too late... it's not. We're just at the throes of capital reallocation into crypto (BTC and ETH particularly).
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K