sluggo

10+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I am a US medical student. I am american born and speak english. I am perceptive and an excellent communicator. My greatest strength has always been described as my repoire with patients. I can think on my feet.
I was nervous for CS, and the standardized patients gave me the creeps. I had major problems staying "in character" and dealing with the oddness of the situation. Forgot to wash my hands once, then washed them to start the interview of the next 2 patients just to get it done. Missed obvious things. Forgot to record an exam finding. Need a passingscore to start residency. Feel horrible!!!! Thoughts???

Neddy

... can get you a toe.
10+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Dude, I didn't finish 1/4 of my notes and I still passed. You'll probably be fine. From what I've heard, I think the USMG's who fail just got their names pulled out of a hat.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.