Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!Accepted.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats!Accepted.
It should be the email you gave them?I cant remember my eName for the portal! is it a randomly assigned one? or did i make it and just forget haha
Party?Well that wasn't supposed to happen. I got in. What now?
It still hasn't updated in my portal. Really messing with me
yes, i was confused as to why they sent the first email as well, but hey i am all for letting us know "unofficially" 3 days early. 🙂Really? I received an email too but it said that the actual unofficial email (which makes me even confused why they sent that first email but w/e) will be sent on Monday... and the official mail will be mailed out Monday (but who knows when that'll arrive).
this is driving me crazy! i've heard from two already (not good news) and i really just want to get it over with. maybe i'll email them but tomorrow is sunday so it probably won't even be read till monday. bahhhhh!
I think it is just normal for most WICHE applicants. If you look at previous year WICHE threads, you see they usually get notified later. Only a few seem to get notified in mid Dec. It is ok, don't get down yet. Enjoy New Years! You may get very good news in it!not sure if thats good or bad at this point.
Congrats!OOS alternate.
Received my official snail matter offer too! ...Does anyone know who I should contact to let them know I already completed the pre-req? (I took Genetics already at my 4-year institution but it has a weird name...)
Thanks! I'll try contacting her.Probably Janet Janke.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.