CSU c/o 2019 applicants, where y'at?

Started by Violetvet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hum. She says ~22nd, so that's an approximate date. Last year, the portal changed on the 19th & and Janet sent out the emails the next day..... So maybe same day as past years, maybe a day later before the portal changes... ??....dunno, but either way, thank goodness the wait is nearly over. 🙂
Hoping they just let us all know about our status on Friday. That would be so great. Ugh!!

Guessing, but bet she'd over estimate the time vs under estimate. I'm still watching my portal like a hawk on Friday & crossing my fingers it changes & has happy news!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me being anxious, but my portal did change a bit and it says, "POSTING OF DECISIONS - ALL PHASE II DECISIONS HAVE BEEN POSTED"

Just FYI, though we should be hearing soon!!!!
 
If they do post today, they haven't posted the decisions until around 2-4pm the last two years. But who knows this year. They may wait until Dec 30th at 11pm and we are all on pins and needles until then. Bleh!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on the acceptance! And I know the feeling. I was accepted to Oregon State earlier and I actually printed out the email due to an irrational fear that it was going to disappear and I will have imagined the entire thing!
 
Of course they start calling the day I leave the country for a week, so my phone is in airplane mode... I hope they update the portal soon.

And congratulations on the acceptance!!
 
Of course they start calling the day I leave the country for a week, so my phone is in airplane mode... I hope they update the portal soon.

And congratulations on the acceptance!!
Ya I didn't know they called people! Hopefully they do update it soon!
 
Hi all! Joining the discussion here late in the game because I just discovered this forum. Nothing on my portal either, but fingers crossed for everyone!! I had no idea we'd be hearing back this soon!
 
I have no idea. Didn't even knew they called anyone. Maybe it is alphabetical order? I'd be last if that's the case.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
Tobey-Maguire-As-Spider-Man-Devastated-Screaming-Reaction-Gif.gif
 
I haven't received an email, but saw right when it changed on the portal because I was watching it right then. Kinda random how they are doing this.
 
I am and my last name is close to the start of the alphabet, if that is making a difference, I don't know?? Still no email here, just the portal.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad