CSU Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

buddhagal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone - Several of us CSU 1st years have joined an email list to discuss alot of the news / info / paperwork that needs to be completed before we start in a few months.

I started a thread earlier this year called CSU Vet Day Mar 30 - Any IS/OOS going? and a bunch of us have gotten to know each other.

SDN is a great site (I still check it several times a day) so this won't replace it but if you are going to be a CSU 1st year and want to meet / ask / greet / chat with other incoming 1st years, please PM me with your email address.

Best wishes to all SDN folks (whether you are on a waitlist, accepted, applying, in school, or even considering vet school). This is a great group of people :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
If you're buying and need a realtor, contact Ed @ www.edhalley.com
He's awesome and helped us get a farm at a really awesome price last year.

I also have a friend renting out her condo- either entirely or by the room. It's a real nice 4 bed room/ 3 bath 3 story furnished condo really close to school. Email me for details ;)

You guys will love it here!

Hi Everyone:
I will be a 2nd year student at CSU this fall and just wanted to let you know that I could be your big sib. If you have any questions at all feel free pm me. You will have a blast your first year. I certainly did.