CSU Class of 2011

Started by buddhagal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

buddhagal

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone - Several of us CSU 1st years have joined an email list to discuss alot of the news / info / paperwork that needs to be completed before we start in a few months.

I started a thread earlier this year called CSU Vet Day Mar 30 - Any IS/OOS going? and a bunch of us have gotten to know each other.

SDN is a great site (I still check it several times a day) so this won't replace it but if you are going to be a CSU 1st year and want to meet / ask / greet / chat with other incoming 1st years, please PM me with your email address.

Best wishes to all SDN folks (whether you are on a waitlist, accepted, applying, in school, or even considering vet school). This is a great group of people 🙂
 
Hey guys,
If you're buying and need a realtor, contact Ed @ www.edhalley.com
He's awesome and helped us get a farm at a really awesome price last year.

I also have a friend renting out her condo- either entirely or by the room. It's a real nice 4 bed room/ 3 bath 3 story furnished condo really close to school. Email me for details 😉

You guys will love it here!
 
Hi Everyone:
I will be a 2nd year student at CSU this fall and just wanted to let you know that I could be your big sib. If you have any questions at all feel free pm me. You will have a blast your first year. I certainly did.