CV Certification and NRMP Number

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted463521

Hello,

I finished MyEras application but I'm missing my NRMP number since this can be obtained on September 15th. Should I Certify my application without this or should I wait until the 15th and then certify it? Also, how long does it take for the certification to occur?

Thank you,

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I finished MyEras application but I'm missing my NRMP number since this can be obtained on September 15th. Should I Certify my application without this or should I wait until the 15th and then certify it? Also, how long does it take for the certification to occur?

Thank you,
You can always add it later. Just submit now.

Certification is typically rapid (basically instant) unless you try to submit on Sept 15 itself, when the website will likely be crashing.

Reactions: 1 user
You can always add it later. Just submit now.

Certification is typically rapid (basically instant) unless you try to submit on Sept 15 itself, when the website will likely be crashing.
Thank you. Just to double check, the certification has nothing to do with the programs I choose and the lors? Those can be done later.