Dalhousie Dentistry Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

x

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Attended an interview there couple years ago. I thought it was a cold atmosphere, I didn’t have a great experience, it didn’t seem like they wanted to know you but instead they were more focused on their situational questions and how you would react. And yes, 3 people in front of you: one asking the questions, the other frantically scribbling notes, and I don’t remember the other one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, thanks for the reply! To be honest, my biggest worry is the stress level. I went to see a Dentistry advisor and she said that the interview is made up of 3 people who will all be grilling you. What was your experience like?

My experience was definitely not a grill session. I was interviewed by 2 faculty members and they were very kind, generous, and did not make me feel uncomfortable at all. They alternated between asking me questions, but the interview had a very positive vibe.

After the "official" questions that they asked me, we talked quite a bit afterward about the school and they answered the questions that I had. I felt really good the whole day and my stress level was very low.