DAT AA Calculator - DAT Bootcamp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MountainManOutdoor

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Quick question for those that used DAT Bootcamp in the past.

I was curious as to how accurate the 'AA calculator' is on the site. As in, after taking my practice tests, I then have been plugging my averages for each section into the calculator to see my expected AA score and I'm just curious to know if this number is even FAIRLY accurate as to what can be expected on the DAT?

Looking to take the DAT here in 6 weeks so the nerves are-a-kicking now! Getting excited.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
you might want to take the practice test in its entirety to get a more accurate score based on your endurance for the test. but also, bootcamp doesnt always compare to the real DAT so i would take different practice tests from different companies as well

Reactions: 1 users
AA is always an average of the BIO, GC, OC, QR, and RC scores.

As for the accuracy of Bootcamp, there are many different versions of the test so you might actually score lower than BC, or higher. No one can tell you for sure. Just use it as a learning tool to figure out where your weaknesses are.

Reactions: 1 users
No timed test is accurate all the time. My recommendation would be know the concepts,study more and worry less about time
you might want to take the practice test in its entirety to get a more accurate score based on your endurance for the test. but also, bootcamp doesnt always compare to the real DAT so i would take different practice tests from different companies as well
Truth!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
AA is always an average of the BIO, GC, OC, QR, and RC scores.

As for the accuracy of Bootcamp, there are many different versions of the test so you might actually score lower than BC, or higher. No one can tell you for sure. Just use it as a learning tool to figure out where your weaknesses are.
Great point...

Thanks for the feedback.

Will absolutely do that...
Thanks for feedback!