DAT Destroyer ochem is getting rough

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Minions2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so my test is in two weeks and i have saved the Ochem section of the destroyer to do last. So i realized i am in huge trouble. the first portion of the ochem section i was getting a bit over 50% right. The moment i passed question 100 i am getting only 30-40 percent right. I know the real thing is going to be slightly easier so i don't know if i should be too worried.

As far as my other scores go i am getting

Bootcamp
Bio,chem,ochem,pat,RC,QR

Test is in two weeks, i am not sure what to do? :(

Members don't see this ad.

you're fine. its not about how many you're getting right. Just pay attention to the solutions and make note of your mistakes. I only did the first couple of ochem tests and i got a 21. Its not a stellar score, but getting annihilated on the ochem destroyer isn't the end of the world.

Members don't see this ad :)
It ain't called the Destroyer for nothing.

Reactions: 3 users
Don't forget to review the Road maps every day!

Reactions: 1 user
thanks guys! i will be buying top score this weekend after i finish destroyer. y'all think thats a good idea? i don't want to use all my bootcamp tests just yet.

I don't think you need top score honestly.

All i studied with for chem was Chads video's, destroyer, and bootcamp. Save your money! but if money isn't an issue for you then i guess it doesn't hurt to have more resources.

Reactions: 1 user
I think you need to go through it a few more times. By the time my DAT came along, I was able to finish the whole Orgo section in 2 hours getting 98-99% right. Went through it maybe 20 times, and still get tricked.