This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joshthebear

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

The time has finally come for me to take my DAT and I'm feeling a bunch of mixed emotions, but the greatest one being to finally get through this chapter of my life and to move on to the next!

Any words of encouragement, advice and things to look out for on the test or at the test center would be much appreciate!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello Everyone,

The time has finally come for me to take my DAT and I'm feeling a bunch of mixed emotions, but the greatest one being to finally get through this chapter of my life and to move on to the next!

Any words of encouragement, advice and things to look out for on the test or at the test center would be much appreciate!
I sent you a message..

I treated my DAT like a normal day, just got up a bit earlier. Same breakfast (oatmeal, banana, small coffee) that I ate before taking the BC/Kaplan exams. My DAT was more fun than BC because it actually counted and I felt more interested in the questions than on BC. Skip/Mark whatever is giving you a tough time, and come back to the questions later. During the break have a snack, and change your laminated sheets/markers. Don't let a single annoying question (that impossible keyhole, obscure Bio question, etc.) dictate how you approach the rest of the exam. Good luck!

Reactions: 2 users
I treated my DAT like a normal day, just got up a bit earlier. Same breakfast (oatmeal, banana, small coffee) that I ate before taking the BC/Kaplan exams. My DAT was more fun than BC because it actually counted and I felt more interested in the questions than on BC. Skip/Mark whatever is giving you a tough time, and come back to the questions later. During the break have a snack, and change your laminated sheets/markers. Don't let a single annoying question (that impossible keyhole, obscure Bio question, etc.) dictate how you approach the rest of the exam. Good luck!
Thank you very much! Yeah that sounds like a great morning routine for test day. Last thing I want to do is drink or eat too much. I'll be sure to shrug off those terrible questions and try to remain focused on the ultimate goal.

Members don't see this ad :)