DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine: Part 5....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't even know we had a smiley like this...
whatever i DON'T like it:( poor horsey...

i think it is FUNNY...:banana:
Sorry...don't really like horses to much...sorry DocMom

Members don't see this ad.

Think about this...when we all finally meet each other, we won't be calling everyone by their real names, but our SDN names! Haha, I guess we got to pick our new nicknames for the next several years!

I could live with mine! haha..:cool:

Ok, the first picture is of the 1-room apt taken from right outside the bathroom door (which is located right next to the front door). The second pic is of the 2-room bedroom part, the third is the 2-room living room, the fourth is taken in the 2-room living room of the kitchen (that is suppose to have a breakfast bar). The last pic is obviously of the front of the apts. I also took a pic of the pool, but it's not very pretty because it's still covered up, but if you all want to see it let me know. I hope that these are helpful to everyone. Please let me know if anyone wants the normal size of these pictures (they're 1.3MB)!:D

Ooohhh... nice. I just wish you could get a two room by yourself. That would be awesome.

And just because I want to... :banana: !!!!! :lol:

Members don't see this ad :)
I think this is going to be Mr. Docmom if another animal enters the premises :beat:

Sorry Docmom, just had to work in this animation - it is freakin' awesome, by far my favorite :smuggrin:

But why does he have to beat him in his groin???? OUCH!!!!

LMAO!!! POOR HORSE!!!:smuggrin: :laugh: Yea, Mr Docmom has cut me off until we have that stupid couch.:rolleyes:

i think it is FUNNY...:banana:
Sorry...don't really like horses to much...sorry DocMom

:eek: What is wrong with you?!?! LMAO!!! That is like not liking chocolate or something! :scared: :scared: That is just not right.:smuggrin:

Where are you guys getting all those cool animated smileys? I want some too!:D

Think about this...when we all finally meet each other, we won't be calling everyone by their real names, but our SDN names! Haha, I guess we got to pick our new nicknames for the next several years!

LOL! Uh-oh. I better change mine to something cool fast!:laugh:

:eek: What is wrong with you?!?! LMAO!!! That is like not liking chocolate or something! :scared: :scared: That is just not right.:smuggrin:

Where are you guys getting all those cool animated smileys? I want some too!:D

Everytime i go horseback riding, the horse throws me off...no more horseback riding for this girl:biglove: :biglove:

LMAO!!! POOR HORSE!!!:smuggrin: :laugh: Yea, Mr Docmom has cut me off until we have that stupid couch.:rolleyes:

If you get enough cows, you could make yourself a nice leather couch!!! All you'd have to do is :beat: but substitute a cow for the horse.

If you click more underneath the icons, the new ones are at the bottom of the window that pops up.

If you get enough cows, you could make yourself a nice leather couch!!! All you'd have to do is :beat: but substitute a cow for the horse.

If you click more underneath the icons, the new ones are at the bottom of the window that pops up.

Did we always have those?:biglove: :banana: :lol: FOUND THEM!!!

Poor cows.:( :laugh:

Everytime i go horseback riding, the horse throws me off...no more horseback riding for this girl:biglove: :biglove:

Really? Try a different horse next time. Don't you know the cliche about falling off a horse and getting back on?:rolleyes: :laugh:

That's ok, I still love you.:biglove: ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Really? Try a different horse next time. Don't you know the cliche about falling off a horse and getting back on?:rolleyes: :laugh:

That's ok, I still love you.:biglove: ;)[/QUOTE

I have tried many different horses...oh well...i am just not the horse riding type girl...but i do make a cute country girl...:clap: :biglove:

That's ok, I still love you.:biglove: ;)

In the words of Big and Rich...SAVE A HORSE...RIDE A COWBOY
:lol: :lol: :lol:

haha nothing i noticed your last post was around midnight. So i figured i should get you in the habit of hitting the bed around that time..so med school wont be a drag..;)

I think you're in the wrong time zone! ;)
It was only 10:30 pm, but I did go to bed shortly after that. :p

Hummmm, are those the beds that were in the hotel and have now been in the rooms during the construction? Can I just say yuck! :barf:

May I recommend a plastic cover with a zipper which has been taped over! Smother those buggies! :lol:

I asked Paul Carney the other day about the beds, and no those are not the ones we will be using. He said they just bought brand new queens, so we don't have to worry about them being from the hotel. I was really worried about that cause I already have bad alergies:scared: , just imagine all the dust mites and drywall dust that would be in those things!!:eek:

That is what I told her on this very thread two pages ago! Farmer Joe (her husband) needs to turn her cow into a barcolounger! :thumbup:

If anyone was wondering, the move in date for the apartments was changed from the 29th to the 20th. I emailed Dr. Leo to make sure that wasn't a typo. It would suck to show up 9 days early with no where to stay!

I'm sure Doctor Mom would have let us stay in the barn with the farm animals! :D

Just out of curiosity, when is everyone planning on arriving in Harrogate?

If anyone was wondering, the move in date for the apartments was changed from the 29th to the 20th. I emailed Dr. Leo to make sure that wasn't a typo. It would suck to show up 9 days early with no where to stay!

I'm sure Doctor Mom would have let us stay in the barn with the farm animals! :D

Nascardoc and I are planning on coming in the beginning of July...hopefully...:thumbup:

So when is the last day that we could possibly move? I mean I am looking forward to moving in, but to do nothing but hang out for like a week might get a little old. :smuggrin:

I'm planning on coming down around the 20th... I'm so happy they changed the move in date from the 29th to the 20th!!

I plan on moving in as soon as they let us. I want to get settled in, figure out what else I need for my apt that I don't have, and learn my way around so I don't have to worry about that stuff once classes start.

Blondydoc - is that your doggy? He's cute.

I wish we could have pets in the apartments even though I completely understand having rules against it.

I plan on moving in as soon as they let us. I want to get settled in, figure out what else I need for my apt that I don't have, and learn my way around so I don't have to worry about that stuff once classes start.

I don't get the feeling that we will be moving a lot of stuff into the apartments because they are so small! :eek:

On my housing application I wrote that I would take a two room apartment for the price of the one room. Maybe someone will take pity on me and upgrade my apartment size! :laugh:

Y'all better stay away from my farm animals!:laugh: No leather couches here.:smuggrin:

Anyone who wants to room with the horses is welcome to, free of charge.:D :thumbup:

Has anyone here received any info on the financial aid awards yet?! Pat told me we should be receiveing the awards/info in the mail last week but I haven't received anything yet! Has anyone heard anything about it? And how much do some of you plan on borrowing the first year?

Has anyone here received any info on the financial aid awards yet?! Pat told me we should be receiveing the awards/info in the mail last week but I haven't received anything yet! Has anyone heard anything about it? And how much do some of you plan on borrowing the first year?

According to Pat, we won't be receiving anything until the middle of April, at the earliest. They are still waiting for their online preferred lenders list to be delivered. Once it is, things will begin moving.

According to Pat, we won't be receiving anything until the middle of April, at the earliest. They are still waiting for their online preferred lenders list to be delivered. Once it is, things will begin moving.

Cool thanks bro! Hey man, so are you into racing cars?! Do you race your own? I used to do some street racing!

That is more or less what I was told too, except that she said they would be out within a week or two and that was a week and a half ago. I guess that is about the middle of April though.:rolleyes: So, soon enough.

I am taking out every penny I can get!:smuggrin:

LOL! NO! It was the implication that I am not a hot momma!:rolleyes: :laugh: :smuggrin: ;)

I guess DoctorMom knows what Dr. Inviz is thinking when Dr. Inviz posts ... intriguing.

However, I also don't see you as a hot momma, so maybe there is some truth to your "gift." -- I'd like to think I have more respect for you than as a "hot momma."

I guess DoctorMom knows what Dr. Inviz is thinking when Dr. Inviz posts ... intriguing.

However, I also don't see you as a hot momma, so maybe there is some truth to your "gift." -- I'd like to think I have more respect for you than as a "hot momma."

:p Well, I am glad you have more respect for me than that. But, I can be a hot momma AND respected, right?:laugh:

Back and cranky as ever!:biglove: :thumbup:

I was wonding the same thing about financial aid... I guess thats the next big hurdle to get over to go to school. Im sure hoping Im able to get the grad plus loan on my own otherwise Im pretty much up the creek.... Anybody hear how much the meal programs are gonna be for med students..

Status
Not open for further replies.