This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

John T

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am done with interviews finally and hearing back from schools. I unfortunately did not get into my top choice so I must decide between the remaining choices.

Anyone have any thoughts on Manchester University in Indiana?
Marshall B. Ketchum in Fullerton, CA?
Northstate University in Sacramento, CA? (most likely no from me due to high private loans)

OR

Touro's Master's program, 10 month program involving pharmacy research experience. I would need to apply to pharm school again. Thoughts?

Any input would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone!

I am done with interviews finally and hearing back from schools. I unfortunately did not get into my top choice so I must decide between the remaining choices.

Anyone have any thoughts on Manchester University in Indiana?
Marshall B. Ketchum in Fullerton, CA?
Northstate University in Sacramento, CA? (most likely no from me due to high private loans)

OR

Touro's Master's program, 10 month program involving pharmacy research experience. I would need to apply to pharm school again. Thoughts?

Any input would be appreciated!

Only 2 things matter : regionally accredited and cost. If the first checks out go to cheapest school.

Reactions: 1 user
Only 2 things matter : regionally accredited and cost. If the first checks out go to cheapest school.

Absolutely what BC89 said. If all schools are regionally accredited, than go to the cheapest one. There is nothing to even consider.

As for the Master's program, only do that if you plan to go into research. And then after getting your master's, I would get a Ph.D in research. There is no reason to get a master's in research if you want to work as a pharmacist. And a pharmacist degree will only be very minimally helpful (if at all), in helping you get a research job.