Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
First, I want to be transparent and let you know that I work for the new Dell Medical School at UT Austin.
We are hosting a live Twitter QA this Wednesday the 15th from 2-3PM CST using the hashtag #ApplyDellMed. Leaders from our Student Affairs and Medical Education teams will be answering prospective student questions in real time, and we wanted to make sure everybody here was aware.
@DellMedSchool
Here's more info - http://dellmedschool.utexas.edu/events/applydellmed-prospective-student-twitter-qa
Cheers.
First, I want to be transparent and let you know that I work for the new Dell Medical School at UT Austin.
We are hosting a live Twitter QA this Wednesday the 15th from 2-3PM CST using the hashtag #ApplyDellMed. Leaders from our Student Affairs and Medical Education teams will be answering prospective student questions in real time, and we wanted to make sure everybody here was aware.
@DellMedSchool
Here's more info - http://dellmedschool.utexas.edu/events/applydellmed-prospective-student-twitter-qa
Cheers.