Dental Recruiters?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JackiePeters

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site. I'm a practicing dentist and I'd like some feedback. I'd like to staff an associate dentist, and I'm curious as to anyone's experience with using recruiters. Did you overpay? Was it worth it? Was posting to job boards effective on its own?

I don't want to spend too much money on a recruiter if I don't need to.

Thank you all.

Members don't see this ad.

Disclaimer: I am a new dentist who have used recruiters and listings to find jobs. I would say the answer to your question is heavily dependent on your location, the immediacy of the opening, and your pickiness of who you want to hire. If you are in a desirable location and have a soft deadline to find someone that will fit well then I don’t think you need a recruiter. You could also do both. That is very common.

Disclaimer: I am a new dentist who have used recruiters and listings to find jobs. I would say the answer to your question is heavily dependent on your location, the immediacy of the opening, and your pickiness of who you want to hire. If you are in a desirable location and have a soft deadline to find someone that will fit well then I don’t think you need a recruiter. You could also do both. That is very common.
Thank you very much for getting back to me!