Dental Schools in TEXAS - Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TuckerT21

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the acceptance e-mails are sent out for the three dental schools in Texas (UT Houston, Baylor, UT San Antonio)? I've heard that Baylor sends there's out at 12:30 AM and have seen in some old threads that UT Houston sends out e-mails at 7:30 AM.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know when the acceptance e-mails are sent out for the three dental schools in Texas (UT Houston, Baylor, UT San Antonio)? I've heard that Baylor sends there's out at 12:30 AM and have seen in some old threads that UT Houston sends out e-mails at 7:30 AM.

Or you can check the current TMDSAS thread for your answers.

I heard UT Houston and UTSA send them in the morning ...and I guess Baylor at night...It's gonna be a long night !!!

Best of luck!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have applied in the fall of 2010 to Houston's Dental school.
I sent in my AADSAS application (Since I am not a Texas resident) but I have not gotten any word from them concerning my application/interview/admission.

I am wondering when they start their interview process and what the deal is concerning applicants from other states?

I have only sent in my AADSAS application and its fees, was that enough?

I guess I am just confused on whats going with Houston Dental and my chances of acceptance.

Thanks!

The Texas Schools do interviews the same times as other schools pretty much. They send out acceptances dec. 1st as well. They usually finish interviewing in the beginning on January. (They are all done interviewing at this point, and the majority of acceptances have gone out).

I sent in my AADSAS application (Since I am not a Texas resident) but I have not gotten any word from them concerning my application/interview/admission.
I am wondering when they start their interview process and what the deal is concerning applicants from other states?
I guess I am just confused on whats going with Houston Dental and my chances of acceptance.Thanks!

Let's see: in 2008 there was 1 oss enrolled, in 2009 there were none and 2010 there were 2. You should get a thank you letter from UTDB for your contribution to the new school.