Destroyer and average scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amaghsou

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

So I've been preparing for the DATs using Ari's DAT Bootcamp guide, which if you aren't familiar, is a month of review using Chad's videos and AP Bio and the remaining 6 weeks will focus on practice tests and getting familiar with the actual test (using his software). I'm done with the first test for the majority of the subjects except OC and I have already got chewed up by the Destroyer (and I haven't even started Orgo yet). I know everyone says that the Destroyer is more difficult but it is completely ruining my confidence. Can anyone tell me of their experience and tips? Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

don't use destroyer as a practice test. destroyer is meant as a study guide, go through it carefully understand why the answer is right and why the others are wrong. its all in the explanations. if you still have trouble understanding something there is a dat destroyer thread on here and orgoman will answer your questions. i took my test june 16th and scored a 23 ts. without destroyer i would have failed bio.

Reactions: 1 user