DMU sucks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TiBore

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I was applying to schools DMU was one of the schools I was considering, that is until I interviewed there. I'm writing this to make sure people who are applying there understand what kind of school it is. My first beef with them and most defiantly my biggest is that they sent me a letter telling me that I got accepted, the next day I got one saying to ignore the first letter, the day after that I got a letter that said I wasn't accepted but rather put on a wait list. How unprofessional is that? Luckily I had already been accepted into my first choice, if I didn't have an acceptance this would have broken my confidence. The second thing that a learned about DMU is that there third and forth year rotations are all over the country, some of the students I talked to were in Florida for three weeks then Michigan for a month, etc…. This wouldn't be so bad if they would tell you that they have crappy rotations, but they don't, they try to sell it off as some advantage over other schools.

Jim

Members don't see this ad.

Can you see this? It's the worlds smallest violin.