Do people match into back ups without a Sub-I?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
3rd year. We’ve already had our come home days and I haven’t heard a single classmate say IM/FM or anything other than surgery/derm. I had at least 10 classmates hitting me up last March to swap my rurals because they “needed those months for SLOEs” and nearly all of them had been planning surgery the whole time. Funny thing is most of them delayed Step, so they’re going off that turning out well. Most of those wanting my rurals were top of our class though, I’m not surprised to see they’re not actually wanting EM.
Hey, I’m team IM and you know me 🙂