Does anyone else hate Orgo?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really enjoyed my first semester of organic. Perhaps its a visual/spatial thing, but I did not find it unbearably difficult either. Gen however, I detested. It's organic II coming up next and I'm actually looking forward to it!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who took P-Chem... did you take it to make yourselves more competitive or was it just part of your degree plan?

It was required for me. I think of all my classes as "not P-Chem" now, though. :laugh:
 
I am really excited about declaring Chemistry (B.A.) as my major now.