Does anyone need some help preparing for interviews or with personal statements?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Incis0r

I LOVE Dental School
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

A few people have really benefitted from the practice interviews that I gave them. I have some time on my hands, so I figured I'd offer help to all of pre-dental; if anyone wants some 1-on-1 interview practice and feedback, just shoot me a PM and we'll set up a time.

Likewise, if you need a personal statement reader, just let me know.

EDIT: @DMikes has generously offered to assist in this effort to read Personal Statements! Such a great guy. Thanks man!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 users
Hey everyone,

A few people have really benefitted from the practice interviews that I gave them. I have some time on my hands, so I figured I'd offer help to all of pre-dental; if anyone wants some 1-on-1 interview practice and feedback, just shoot me a PM and we'll set up a time.

If I get another invite (hopefully!!), I'll definitely message you! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for helping everyone on here and all that you do for SDN readers!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I hope you get another interview soon! Good luck!

Last edited:
I might need your services lol.

Hey everyone,

Look at you! looking out for your SDN family ;)

I want one to see what you look like.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I wear a ski mask when interviewing...kinda like a bank robber. Nobody has seen my face.

I'll record the whole conversation and submit it to the FBI and hopefully their facial recognition software can identify you.

Nobody knows which school you will be attending as well. Reveal yourself Incis0r

UDM Class of 2021. 4-year Navy HPSP. Also, I was born in 1990.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
UPDATE:

I've gotten quite a few personal statements in my inbox, plus interviews to schedule/prep for. I appreciate the interest, but it'll take me a few days to read through all of this. There'll be a delay for any new incoming personal statements.

Piggybacking off this with permission;

if anybody wants an extra set of eyes to look over their personal statement shoot me a DM!

Piggybacking off this with permission;

if anybody wants an extra set of eyes to look over their personal statement shoot me a DM!
The legend appears.

Gosh I wish I applied in the upcoming 2017 cycle so I can get help from you.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys,

Just a quick note- I'm happy to review and point out edits, but I can't write your personal statement for you from scratch.

Other than that, keep sending them in. You guys have some awesome experiences and I love reading about them.

Reactions: 2 users
Just finished an interview prep session and the last of the personal statements.

No wait right now - send them in!

Sha* the bed in my interview this past weekend :(

can I message you for help if I get another one hahaha?

Sha* the bed in my interview this past weekend :(

can I message you for help if I get another one hahaha?

Damn. Sorry to hear that. And yes of course - I hope you get another one!!

General advice for everyone:

Don't get demoralized if you aren't happy with your draft. Sometimes, it takes multiple tries to get things where you want. It took me 5 tries before I finally got my personal statement to where I wanted it to be.

Also, this is ultimately YOUR personal statement. This is your voice to the admissions committee. Make it count. If someone (like myself) gives you advice that isn't compatible with your vision, then disregard it and continue on with your plans!!

Create a final draft that you love, and that you feel represents you well.

Best of luck!!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone,

EDIT: @DMikes has generously offered to assist in this effort to read Personal Statements! Such a great guy. Thanks man!
I would want you as a classmate..