DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO RETAKE A CHEM CLASS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

peachybeachy

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a B- in chem II at my undergrad institute, and now I'm doing a post-bacc. Does it even make sense to retake for a B-, or would adcoms see that I improved and take that into consideration on my app later on (assuming I get an A)?

Thanks in advance!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a B- in chem II at my undergrad institute, and now I'm doing a post-bacc. Does it even make sense to retake for a B-, or would adcoms see that I improved and take that into consideration on my app later on (assuming I get an A)?

Thanks in advance!
Adcoms don't think like that. In fact, I'd wonder "why on Earth did you retake a B- grade???"

Never, ever retake a B or B- .