Dog Days of Summer Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LyraGardenia

Kansas State c/o 2020
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since a 6-day gap between games is too much for some people, I've decided to try my hand at modding a summer-themed speed game! This is my first time modding, so don't hate me if I screw it up. 🙂 I'm planning on starting at 6pm CT this evening, assuming enough people sign up. I'm hoping for 13 players but could work with a couple more or less!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm hurt that you didn't tag me. C'mon.
Sorry! I'd seen in a previous speed game that you regretted signing up, so I wasn't sure if it would work with your schedule.

I didn't get a tag either wtf Lyra.

(Granted I'm on vacation and wouldn't be able to play, but still. Gimme some temptation at least.)
And I knew that and purposely didn't tag you, you goon. 😛
 
And I knew that and purposely didn't tag you, you goon. 😛
IMG_3135.GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Adding Pip per her request on Snapchat!

1. PippyPony
2.
3. sheltermed
4.
5. LeTitsNow
6.
7. nohika
8.
9. AM
10.
11.
12.
13.
 
1. PippyPony
2. WildZoo
3. sheltermed
4. Finnick
5. LeTitsNow
6.
7. nohika
8.
9. AM
10.
11.
12.
13.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I'm Mel, and I have a problem.

1. PippyPony
2. WildZoo
3. sheltermed
4. Finnick
5.
6. Mel
7. nohika
8.
9. AM
10.
11.
12.
13. Bear

1. PippyPony
2. WildZoo
3. sheltermed
4. Finnick
5. LeTitsNow
6. Mel
7. nohika
8.
9. AM
10. FS
11.
12.
13. Bear
 
I have to drop if it is getting pushed a few hours. I won't be up late 'nuff.

1. PippyPony
2. WildZoo
3. sheltermed
4. Finnick
5.
6. Mel
7. nohika
8.
9. AM
10.
11.
12.
13. Bear
It's just one hour! Starting 7 central/8 eastern now. But it's up to you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All roles are out, starting now!

Da rules:

1. Day cycles are 45 minutes, night cycles are 5 minutes.
2. There is NO PM-ING other than wolf chat.
3. Feel free to edit your posts, but please do not edit lynch votes.
4. Everyone has a unique role name, you can role reveal if you want but it may or may not help you!

It is now day 1, lynch close is at 7:45 pm CT (8:45 ET, 5:45 PT).

Roster:

1. @PippyPony
2. @WildZoo
3. @sheltermed
4. @finnickthedog
5. @Melchizedek
6. @nohika
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @Frozenshades
9. @Bottle of Bear