Dog Days of Summer Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Like finfin, I feel like I could flip a coin here. Didn't like fin's initial comment, feel weird about her role being close to "ocean" like AM claimed, but felt like her voting was village early on and I feel like she is too out of it now to be BSing.

If finn is a wolf, then I'm impressed she can keep this up intoxicated lol
Drank drank drank @finnickthedog requested a transcriber, so here I am
"I don't bs. I tell the truth except for affiliation. So then drunk finn can follow" (and keep everything she says straight)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for playing, everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
Note to self: next time instead of defending I should just say "dubz follow your own rules -- lynch the opposite" lol
Well hey, I voted for finn earlier in the game
The real rule is to trust my earlier reads, and not what I eventually come up with after dwelling on it for half an hour ;)

Reactions: 1 users
For funzies, if there were 13 players I would have had flip-flops as a third wolf (I don't like flip-flops...), sunscreen as the protector, and a pool floaty and a starfish as more vanillagers.

Reactions: 3 users
Also, super late response, but I'm 18.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Well hey, I voted for finn earlier in the game
The real rule is to trust my earlier reads, and not what I eventually come up with after dwelling on it for half an hour ;)
Funny thing about that...that's ultimately why I stuck with the Finn vote, because I voted there D1 and early reads = best reads lol

Maybe I should defend with **** like that instead of "oh, don't lynch me because I'm a villager obvi"

Work in progress. Lol

Maybe I should defend with **** like that instead of "oh, don't lynch me because I'm a villager obvi"

Work in progress. Lol
Could just accept your fate and have fun with your death day instead and then end up having a major waffle fest with 5 minutes left after no discussion all day and end up not dying

Funny thing about that...that's ultimately why I stuck with the Finn vote, because I voted there D1 and early reads = best reads lol

Work in progress. Lol
I mean, maybe ;)

Now that the game is over, I'm going back to my regularly scheduled self-loathing and narcissism.

Reactions: 5 users
Bear's don't have lawns

You try telling a bear it's not their lawn

IMG_5637.JPG

Reactions: 4 users