Don't make the same mistakes as me! (for non-trads)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So glad to hear this! I've been wondering how you got along, but didn't want to bug you. For the record (and not sounding creepy!) I think you're awesome, and I applaud you (and thank you) for putting this stuff out there. I think it's a huge help to a lot of us.

Members don't see this ad.

Good job, SOV! Glad you're still with us.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats SOV, you have my utmost respect.

Rock on and I'll see you in the fall...and maybe even before the fall since we only live a few blocks apart ;)

WOOHOO!!!!!! Congrats! Must be a huge weight off your shoulders, and I'm sure you're way sharper than anyone else on anatomy in your class right now. (I don't think I can even remember the names of all the bones at this point... much less all those tubercles and prominences!)

Thanks for the congrats everybody!

The funny thing about anatomy... I have to admit I actually started liking it. Maybe it was just the formaldehyde slowly making me insane, but it seems the more I studied it, the more I liked it.

That and the fact the anatomy lab is the coldest room in philly during the summer it seems:laugh:.

****bump*****

I thought maybe this thread could still help some people. In some ways it is hard for me to recognize the person who started this thread, but I am still proud of him. Ironically, some of my problems may have been related to my health issues that I discovered 2nd year,,,lethargy, memory issues, etc.

Man, I don’t normally let people in if I had issues, the people on SDN were really great throughout vet school. Miss you all sometimes, Hang in there for those of you going through it now.

Reactions: 14 users
****bump*****

I thought maybe this thread could still help some people. In some ways it is hard for me to recognize the person who started this thread, but I am still proud of him. Ironically, some of my problems may have been related to my health issues that I discovered 2nd year,,,lethargy, memory issues, etc.

Man, I don’t normally let people in if I had issues, the people on SDN were really great throughout vet school. Miss you all sometimes, Hang in there for those of you going through it now.

Any additional advice you would like to pass along, that you learned the last few years of school? This thread is definitely giving me things to think about as a non-trad student. :scared:

Reactions: 1 user
Any additional advice you would like to pass along, that you learned the last few years of school? This thread is definitely giving me things to think about as a non-trad student. :scared:
As a 3rd (almost 4th) year non-trad vet student, all I can say is...
dory1.jpg

Reactions: 7 users