Downloadable MP3s with medical lectures?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BellKicker

Twisted Miler
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm logging my winter miles here and I'm thinking I could listen to MP3 recordings of medical lecturel while running.

Does anyone know where I could find any of those? I did a google search and found a few but they seriously sound like they were recorded from the back of a very large auditorium.

Direct me to some of them high quality files and I'll be fast AND smart come spring (yeah right).

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by BellKicker
I'm logging my winter miles here and I'm thinking I could listen to MP3 recordings of medical lecturel while running.

Does anyone know where I could find any of those? I did a google search and found a few but they seriously sound like they were recorded from the back of a very large auditorium.

Direct me to some of them high quality files and I'll be fast AND smart come spring (yeah right).

Thanks.

This is an interesting idea.... I can't believe I've never considered it. I could always make you mp3's of lectures at my school, but it'd probably be counterproductive seeing how they usually lower my heart rate and put me sleep.

umm it seems like it would be difficult to concentrate but..

yes, some students made very good recordings of anatomy lectures

Members don't see this ad :)
One option is buy a digital recorder, record whatever med lectures you want, upload the file to your computer, convert the file to mp3 format, and then burn it to a CD.

I recently bought a Sony ICD-ST20, one of the newer digital recorders ($130), and it does a decent job. It's so light weight and thin, in fact, that it's easy to forget about it and leave it some place mistakenly.

man I love my school's lectures online. Haven't figured out how to convert .rm's to MP3s (dropping the video), but I really don't feel the need.