DPT Application Cycle 2019-2020 - 2020 start

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Early Decision: None
Regular Decision: Thomas Jefferson University, Chatham University, High Point, LIU and possibly a few more depending on how these interviews go...

#1 choice: Right now I'm feeling Thomas Jefferson University! But that could change... I will be happy and grateful to attend any program.

Accepted: Patiently waiting...
Interview granted: Thomas Jefferson (10/3), Chatham (11/2), High Point (declined)
Waitlisted: None
Denied: None

Attending: We will see!!!
**UPDATE**

Early Decision
: None
Regular Decision: Thomas Jefferson University, Chatham University, High Point, LIU and possibly a few more depending on how these interviews go...

#1 choice: Right now I'm feeling Thomas Jefferson University! But that could change... I will be happy and grateful to attend any program.

Accepted: THOMAS JEFFERSON UNIVERSITY (10/17)!!! :soexcited:
Interview granted
: Thomas Jefferson (10/3), Chatham (11/2), High Point (declined)

Attending: THOMAS JEFFERSON UNIVERSITY (At this point in time, but I still have 1-2 more interviews to go)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
**UPDATE**

Early Decision

Interview granted

Attending: THOMAS JEFFERSON UNIVERSITY (At this point in time, but I still have 1-2 more interviews to go)
Congratulations!! And best of luck with you upcoming interviews.

Reactions: 1 user
University: San Diego State University
Major: Kinesiology with Emphasis in Pre-PT
Overall GPA: 3.73 from PTCAS calculation :lame:, 3.89 standard calculation bc I retook some failed classes from freshman year (Rocky start, and 4.0 throughout junior and senior year)
GRE: Q: 155, V: 164 AW: 4.5
Extras: Research assistant internship for a UCSD study aimed at evaluating and increasing the levels of physical activity among low income seniors, 1.5 years of employment at outpatient ortho PT clinic, studied abroad in Bali teaching sexual health and reproduction during undergrad, CPR certification, Dean's list, Summa Cum Laude graduate, varied employment throughout undergrad,
Hours: ~2000 at ortho outpatient clinic, 30 inpatient at veteran's hospital, 10 outpatient at veteran's hospital (all varied patient populations)
LoR: 1 physics professor, 2 PTs (both of which I am an aide for), and a former patient of the clinic I work at that also served as a mentor for me, and whom has a PhD in nutrition and MPH

Applied: CSU Northridge, Sacramento, Fresno, UCSF/SFSU, Northwestern U, Mayo Clinic

Acceptances: Northwestern U (very excited about this!!!! terrified about the tuition though omg)

Interviews: Mayo Clinic (12/6), UCSF/SFSU (1/10)

Waitlists: To be determined

Rejections: To be determined

Attending: To be determined

I would die of excitement if I got good news from UCSF/SFSU but that seems like a pretty long shot from what I hear :lol:

I'm really interested in talking to anybody else who has applied to any of these California CSUs (I really want Northridge but I'm also still definitely interested in Sac and Fresno!!), and anyone who is considering Northwestern and/or Mayo Clinic! If this is you message/add me on ig @eva_raylene

Good luck to everyone, keep the updates coming!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I recently got an interview for USciences on 12/12- has anyone else heard back from them that applied?

University: University of Scranton
Major: Exercise Science w/ French minor and Nutrition concentration
Overall GPA: 3.97
GRE: Q: 159 V: 153 AW: 4.5
Extras: Peer Health Educator for 2 years, Exercise Science Honors Society, French Honors Society, dance teacher
Hours: 150 hours at various outpatient settings including ortho, peds, neuro, sports, and womens
LoR: 1 head of anatomy department, 2 PTs

Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: Scranton, Pitt, NAU, Rutgers North, Emory

#1 choice: NAU

Accepted: Pitt (declined), Scranton (declined), Rutgers Newark, Emory (declined), NAU
Interview granted:
Waitlisted:
Denied:

Attending: NAU Flagstaff!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Extras: Peer Health Educator for 2 years, Exercise Science Honors Society, French Honors Society, dance teacher
Hours: 150 hours at various outpatient settings including ortho, peds, neuro, sports, and womens

Accepted: Pitt, Scranton
Interview granted: Rutgers
Waitlisted:
Denied:

Attending:
Nice, congrats on the acceptances! When did you apply to Pitt and hear back? Are you interested in their dual degree program or just DPT?

Accepted: Pitt, Scranton
Interview granted: Rutgers
Waitlisted:
Denied:

Attending:
NAU is one of my top choices too! I heard that they favor in state residents but I'm really hoping they give some of us out of state residents a chance!

I recently got an interview for USciences on 12/12- has anyone else heard back from them that applied?

Hey! I interviewed there on 10/8, still waiting for a decision. PM me if you have any questions

Regular Decision: University of Iowa, Des Moines University, University of Minnesota, University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Creighton, Belmont, and Sacred Heart

#1 choice: I really don’t know

Accepted: None yet
Interview granted: Creighton 1/24 :)
Waitlisted: University of Minnesota, deferred at Belmont
Denied: Wisconsin-Madison, Wisconsin-Milwaukee emailed me and told me they filled their entire class with ED so they weren’t reviewing my application

Attending: TBD

Update!! Scored an interview with Creighton

Hey! I interviewed at Usciences last week! Feel free to message me. I took a bunch of notes on the interview process for all the schools I've interviewed at to pass on to friends. Anyone seeing this feel free to message me! :giggle:

Interviews: Temple, Jefferson, Usciences

Reactions: 2 users
Hey! I interviewed at Usciences last week! Feel free to message me. I took a bunch of notes on the interview process for all the schools I've interviewed at to pass on to friends. Anyone seeing this feel free to message me! :giggle:

Interviews: Temple, Jefferson, Usciences

When did you interview? I was the 8th at 12:30. Just got my acceptance today!

Undergrad: University of Alabama; Exercise and Sports Science
Early Decision: NO
Regular Decision: Northern Illinois, Bradley U, Tenn State, Des Moines U, UIC, Western Mich, Rosalind Franklin

#1 choice: Bradley/UIC

Accepted: Bradley U
Interview granted: N/A
Waitlisted: N/A
Denied: TSU ( filled their class w/ ED apps)

University: San Diego State University
Major: Kinesiology with Emphasis in Pre-PT
Overall GPA: 3.73 from PTCAS calculation :lame:, 3.89 standard calculation bc I retook some failed classes from freshman year (Rocky start, and 4.0 throughout junior and senior year)
GRE: Q: 155, V: 164 AW: 4.5
Extras: Research assistant internship for a UCSD study aimed at evaluating and increasing the levels of physical activity among low income seniors, 1.5 years of employment at outpatient ortho PT clinic, studied abroad in Bali teaching sexual health and reproduction during undergrad, CPR certification, Dean's list, Summa Cum Laude graduate, varied employment throughout undergrad,
Hours: ~2000 at ortho outpatient clinic, 30 inpatient at veteran's hospital, 10 outpatient at veteran's hospital (all varied patient populations)
LoR: 1 physics professor, 2 PTs (both of which I am an aide for), and a former patient of the clinic I work at that also served as a mentor for me, and whom has a PhD in nutrition and MPH

Applied: CSU Northridge, Sacramento, Fresno, UCSF/SFSU, Northwestern U, Mayo Clinic

Acceptances: Northwestern U (very excited about this!!!! terrified about the tuition though omg)

Interviews: Mayo Clinic (12/6)

Waitlists: To be determined

Rejections: To be determined

Attending: To be determined

I would die of excitement if I got good news from UCSF/SFSU but that seems like a pretty long shot from what I hear :lol:

I'm really interested in talking to anybody else who has applied to any of these California CSUs (I really want Northridge but I'm also still definitely interested in Sac and Fresno!!), and anyone who is considering Northwestern and/or Mayo Clinic! If this is you message/add me on ig @eva_raylene

Good luck to everyone, keep the updates coming!

Your stats look fantastic, so I'd be careful about the self-deprecation on the 3.73... that's still very good, and there's no reason to make people who don't quite have that kind of GPA or experiences feel bad. It'd be kind of like me complaining about my 165/161/4.5 GRE spread. Like... I could, but it would seem a bit shallow and mean coming from that kind of score for people struggling with a lower one. Your GRE and experiences are really going to make you stand out even if you had a less awesome GPA, so take it easy. ;)

I have an interview at Mayo Nov 1, btw. I can't wait!

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to Hunter last cycle and got rejected, so I don't want to get my hopes up if I don't get in this time around again. And that's awesome, good luck on your Dominican interview! Let me know how it goes :) Did you hear back from any other NY schools regarding interview dates?

cGPA: 3.34
pGPA: 3.0-3.2 depending on the school
GRE: V 150 / Q 153 / A 5.5
Around 900 outpatient hours in 3 locations, and 82 inpatient hours.

I only applied to NYIT via early decision and unfortunately got rejected. Applied to Nazareth but didn't hear anything. Before the November 1st deadline I'll apply to Hunter, CSI, Suny Downstate and majority of the schools you applied to lol. College of Staten Island has a the same tuition as Hunter, any interest there?

**UPDATE**

Early Decision

Interview granted

Congratulations on your acceptance to Thomas Jefferson. When did you send your application? I applied there 3 weeks ago and still didn't hear anything.

I have an interview at Chatham on that same day, see you there :) lol.

I only applied to NYIT via early decision and unfortunately got rejected. Applied to Nazareth but didn't hear anything. Before the November 1st deadline I'll apply to Hunter, CSI, Suny Downstate and majority of the schools you applied to lol. College of Staten Island has a the same tuition as Hunter, any interest there?
Nazareth doesn’t start reviewing applications until November first and they said decisions will be released in December and January.

Congratulations on your acceptance to Thomas Jefferson. When did you send your application? I applied there 3 weeks ago and still didn't hear anything.

I have an interview at Chatham on that same day, see you there :) lol.
Thank you!! I submitted my application on 8/26 I believe, it was verified the next day and then I received an interview invite the following afternoon. So I heard back from them 2-3 days following my submission.

Oh yay! See you there:) Have you heard anything about the interview day?

I
NAU is one of my top choices too! I heard that they favor in state residents but I'm really hoping they give some of us out of state residents a chance!

Also an out of stater here applying to NAU! Getting very nervous to hear back from them, fingers crossed!!

Early Decision: Nope!
Regular Decision: Duke, U of Iowa, U of Utah, U of Colorado, U of NM, NAU

#1 choice: U of Utah

Accepted: list school(s): U of Utah
Interview granted: Duke, U of Iowa, NAU, UNM
Waitlisted: list school(s): U of Iowa, NAU
Denied: Duke

Attending: University of Utah!!!!!

Has anyone done the interview process at Iowa before (or is going this time around)? I have that upcoming and am very interested!

Last edited:
Undergrad: UAH
Major: Philosophy
Overall GPA: 3.4
Pre-Req GPA: 4.0 so far, not finished
GRE Scores: Q-161 V-165 AW-4.5
Hours: ~200 Manual Outpatient, Peds, Neuro, and Skilled Nursing. Added 10 inpatient hospital hours just recently.
LOR: 2 PTs and a Professor
Extracurriculars: ~7 years of work experience in government contracting, martial arts (15 years), martial arts instructor (~6 consecutive years total, 10 year spread), founder/president of philosophy club, founder and owner of a sugar glider rescue for 4 years, private tutor 4 years, cat shelter volunteer 4 years, service dog trainer for 1.5 years now
Achievements: National Merit Scholar, Salutatorian for high school, black belt in karate, Psi Chi Honor Society, Phi Sigma Tau Honor Society, Dean's List, Graduated Cum Laude, CPR/First Aid Certified
Applied: Emory, Mayo, UAB, Columbia, and Duke
Interviews: Mayo
Rejections:
Waitlist
:
Acceptances:

Question for you all- since I'm applying to a lot of reach schools, should I add another one or two to be safe? I looked at state schools, but honestly the cost of the ones I've got pre-reqs for seem to be the same as the private ones when you're OOS, so UAB is the only one I thought would be worth applying to.

What do you think? Am I taking too much of a chance with mostly big name schools? I also applied in the last little bit of time to two of them, so they may already be mostly filled.

Also, should I put that I have a federal security clearance as an achievement? It's on one of my job descriptions, but wondering if I should highlight that I was able to pass that scrutiny.

Last edited:
Undergrad: UAH
Major: Philosophy
Overall GPA: 3.4
Pre-Req GPA: 4.0 so far, not finished
GRE Scores: Q-161 V-165 AW-4.5
Hours: ~200 Manual Outpatient, Peds, Neuro, and Skilled Nursing. Added 10 inpatient hospital hours just recently.
LOR: 2 PTs and a Professor
Extracurriculars: ~7 years of work experience in government contracting, martial arts (15 years), martial arts instructor (~6 consecutive years total, 10 year spread), founder/president of philosophy club, founder and owner of a sugar glider rescue for 4 years, private tutor 4 years, cat shelter volunteer 4 years, service dog trainer for 1.5 years now
Achievements: National Merit Scholar, Salutatorian for high school, black belt in karate, Psi Chi Honor Society, Phi Sigma Tau Honor Society, Dean's List, Graduated Cum Laude, CPR/First Aid Certified
Applied: Emory, Mayo, UAB, Columbia, and Duke
Interviews: Mayo
Rejections:
Waitlist
:
Acceptances:

Question for you all- since I'm applying to a lot of reach schools, should I add another one or two to be safe? I looked at state schools, but honestly the cost of the ones I've got pre-reqs for seem to be the same as the private ones when you're OOS, so UAB is the only one I thought would be worth applying to.

What do you think? Am I taking too much of a chance with mostly big name schools? I also applied in the last little bit of time to two of them, so they may already be mostly filled.

Also, should I put that I have a federal security clearance as an achievement? It's on one of my job descriptions, but wondering if I should highlight that I was able to pass that scrutiny.
I would say that with your incredible stats you’ll get into at least one of those, probably more!

Hi everyone! Has anyone interviewed with NYIT? I received an invitation but no details on the interview process (i.e. group interview, campus tour etc.) if anyone has any additional information I would appreciate it. Best of luck to everyone.

I missed the pre-req science GPA by 0.01 point. They emailed me and basically said they threw out my entire application due to that. It was really discouraging because if they had looked at my supplemental questions or read my essay, they would have seen that I had explained when I got the C that brought me below that threshold, I was suffering from an undiagnosed mental illness and was being “treated” with medications that made it worse. That was the only C I got in college and since my diagnosis, I haven’t gotten a grade below a B+. I don’t want to make excuses because I know I didn’t meet what they wanted, but it was kind of weird to me that they didn’t take into account any extenuating circumstances.
I wish you the best and hope that you get into a phenomenal program!

I would say that with your incredible stats you’ll get into at least one of those, probably more!

Thank you for your response, standby! I definitely know that I'm lucky to have the experiences and GRE scores I do- my GPA is lower than a lot of averages for schools, but I think still high enough that I won't be dismissed out of hand. All I need is to scrape their minimums, then I'm hoping I can hook them with a compelling narrative and wide experience base. I was never expecting to hear back from Mayo, knowing how competitive things are, but I was over the moon when I did! It wasn't for a bit that I appreciated just how much my extra years have given me to talk about.

I've had a lot more years than most students coming in to develop myself, so if anyone is reading my stats don't feel bad, because I've got the advantage of being a career switch. ;) But I want to be cautious since I'm reading about people with really good stats who are having to reapply, and I definitely can't afford another year without full time work (I quit my job in January, which was possibly the scariest thing I've done!).

To anyone who is having doubts or fears that you won't be good enough, I won't go into details but you should have seen me the first go-round in college. I was a hot mess, and in some ways I remain so but I've learned how to use re-framing and reappraisal to evaluate my life and thoughts. If you're having problems, I highly recommend investing some time into CBT or DBT techniques, whether or not you think you need them. Re-evaluation and re-framing have been invaluable to me in getting through low points and coming out being able to describe those points as strengths.

Good luck to everyone!

#1 choice: Duke, U of U

Accepted: list school(s)
Interview granted: Duke, U of Iowa
Waitlisted: list school(s)
Denied: list school(s)

Attending:

Has anyone done the interview process at Iowa before (or is going this time around)? I have that upcoming and am very interested!

Hi, I have heard from previous applicants they felt as if the interview is more about just getting to know you as a person! It is also done two on one, with two interviewers and one interviewee. When is your interview?

Your stats look fantastic, so I'd be careful about the self-deprecation on the 3.73... that's still very good, and there's no reason to make people who don't quite have that kind of GPA or experiences feel bad. It'd be kind of like me complaining about my 165/161/4.5 GRE spread. Like... I could, but it would seem a bit shallow and mean coming from that kind of score for people struggling with a lower one. Your GRE and experiences are really going to make you stand out even if you had a less awesome GPA, so take it easy. ;)

I have an interview at Mayo Nov 1, btw. I can't wait!

It wasn't self-deprecation, more of just disappointment at the PTCAS method of GPA calculation. I retook (super old) failed classes that were ultimately factored into my GPA anyways, and prior to the PTCAS calculation I had an inflated sense of what my GPA would be, so that was a bit of a bummer. I do appreciate that I am a competitive candidate, and you are definitely correct in that GPA is not everything. The GRE and experiences are huge factors.

Great GRE scores, btw!
I'd be super interested to hear about your interview experience at Mayo. When did you apply? Best of luck, I bet you'll rock it!

It wasn't self-deprecation, more of just disappointment at the PTCAS method of GPA calculation. I retook (super old) failed classes that were ultimately factored into my GPA anyways, and prior to the PTCAS calculation I had an inflated sense of what my GPA would be, so that was a bit of a bummer. I do appreciate that I am a competitive candidate, and you are definitely correct in that GPA is not everything. The GRE and experiences are huge factors.

Great GRE scores, btw!
I'd be super interested to hear about your interview experience at Mayo. When did you apply? Best of luck, I bet you'll rock it!

Thank you! I applied Sept 12, I think. It was the one that didn't require essays, so it was my first to send off for validation so I could work on the other essays. I wasn't really even expecting a response, so I was very excited to get an invite. Mayo PTs were the ones who figured out what was wrong with my partner's sister after months and months and at least half a dozen specialist doctors, so I have a lot of respect for their ability, and the possibility of being around so much variation with their medical tourism is amazing. I'll definitely be letting everyone know how it goes- fingers crossed! :soexcited:

Of note, I had an inflated sense of what mine would be, too. I got a D in freshman composition because it was so boring that I stopped going and couldn't bring myself to turn in the essays (that's an obfuscation- I had serious MDD), and when I retook it it got factored out of my gpa... but yikes, not in PTCAS. Leave it to me to get As in 400 level English classes and a D in freshman comp. And the ironic part is that the only reason I didn't test out is that I was scared I wouldn't get a perfect score. :laugh:

Last edited:
If I could give all of y'all any advice, go to the cheapest school you get into. The curriculums are all based on the boards, so you won't be getting more at a private school than you will a state school. The debt just isn't worth it, at all. Avoid high tuition at all costs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
If I could get all of y'all any advice, go to the cheapest school you get into. The curriculums are all based on the boards, so you won't be getting more at a private school than you will a state school. The debt just isn't worth it, at all. Avoid high tuition at all costs.
I see what you did there. :thinking:

Reactions: 3 users
Are any of you planning to work while in school?
Does anyone plan to live on campus?

Hi, I have heard from previous applicants they felt as if the interview is more about just getting to know you as a person! It is also done two on one, with two interviewers and one interviewee. When is your interview?
It's on 11/8! Yeah it seems like a minimal interview compared to others, so I was very interested to see how it is! Thanks :)

I have had the same restaurant job for about 4 years now so I'm hoping to keep that job and be "pick-up only" so I can choose when I can and want to work based on my schedule. I will be commuting, which will hopefully allow me the flexibility to keep that job for one-two days a week and also have time to study and have free time. I've heard mixed reviews about working while in school, but will see if I can make it work first.

I also plan on trying to work while in school. I simply cannot afford to and do not have the luxury of not working. With that being said, I am hoping to qualify for a work-study which means I will only be able to work a certain amount of hours anyway. I will probably start by working a few hours a week just to get by and then see if I am able to increase my hours at all. If it gets to be too much, then I will have to make adjustments. As far as living on campus goes, I plan to get an apartment off campus and commute. It's way cheaper and I want to get a kitten which can be difficult with on-campus housing.

I don't think I'll be able to, with three dogs... in fact, I think I may end up having to rehome one to get an apartment (most places have a limit of two) and it's going to break me. Once I figure out where I'm going, I guess I'm going to be begging people to rent a house with me where I don't have to get rid of a baby, even though I know I'll probably have no choice.:(

As far as work, if it's possible that would be nice but I'm not sure it's going to be. I may have to live off loans. o_O

Look at this baby, though. I'm gonna hate having to rehome him so much. received_10156214243115985.jpeg20190103_150825.jpg

I also plan on trying to work while in school. I simply cannot afford to and do not have the luxury of not working. With that being said, I am hoping to qualify for a work-study which means I will only be able to work a certain amount of hours anyway. I will probably start by working a few hours a week just to get by and then see if I am able to increase my hours at all. If it gets to be too much, then I will have to make adjustments. As far as living on campus goes, I plan to get an apartment off campus and commute. It's way cheaper and I want to get a kitten which can be difficult with on-campus housing.
I want to live off-campus too. I checked out some apartment listings to compare prices. However, my concern is that I am unfamiliar with the area and some of the apartments were expensive as well. I also want to participate in work-study. Hopefully, these programs offer scholarships.

I don't think I'll be able to, with three dogs... in fact, I think I may end up having to rehome one to get an apartment (most places have a limit of two) and it's going to break me. Once I figure out where I'm going, I guess I'm going to be begging people to rent a house with me where I don't have to get rid of a baby, even though I know I'll probably have no choice.:(

As far as work, if it's possible that would be nice but I'm not sure it's going to be. I may have to live off loans. o_O

Look at this baby, though. I'm gonna hate having to rehome him so much. View attachment 284135View attachment 284137
Aww, your dog is adorable! Hopefully, you'll be able to keep all 3!
I think I will be living off of loans as well which is a scary thought.

I have had the same restaurant job for about 4 years now so I'm hoping to keep that job and be "pick-up only" so I can choose when I can and want to work based on my schedule. I will be commuting, which will hopefully allow me the flexibility to keep that job for one-two days a week and also have time to study and have free time. I've heard mixed reviews about working while in school, but will see if I can make it work first.
That sounds great! Hopefully, you are able to balance and maintain everything.
I didn't apply to schools that were close to home/work so I will be relocating.

Aww, your dog is adorable! Hopefully, you'll be able to keep all 3!
I think I will be living off of loans as well which is a scary thought.
As soon as I know where I'm going I guess I'll be looking for dog lovers to rent with me- all three of my dogs are amazing, and I don't say that just because they're mine. I've had some less impressive dogs :laugh: (that I still loved) but these guys are super cuddly and awesome. Everyone who sees them wants to besties- we went to UT Knoxville vet school last week for one of my boys and the other one had a crowd around him all day. And the big two are so chill you could just curl up on their bellies with a book and be content forever. :bookworm:

Regular Decision: MUSC, Belmont, Duke, Emory, Central Arkansas, Emory and Henry, Ohio University, Chatham University, University of Toledo

#1 choice: MUSC!

Accepted: tbd
Interview granted: chatham, Emory and Henry!
Waitlisted: Belmont
Denied: tbd

Attending:tbd
Update! Got invited to interview at Emory and Henry today :)

Early Decision: Nope
Regular Decision: Duke, UNC, UT Southwestern, NYU, Columbia, MGH, Drexel, GWU, UPitt, USC, U South Carolina, Elon, VCU, possibly UMaryland Baltimore

#1 choice: Duke/Columbia

Accepted: Drexel
Interview granted: Drexel, Columbia, Duke, GWU
Waitlisted: none yet
Denied: none

Attending: tbd

What was the interview for Drexel like? I have mine this Friday and am hoping to gain some insight!

Thank you

Regular Decision: Drexel, Temple, Thomas Jefferson, Rutgers South, Widener, Stockton

#1 choice: Drexel

Accepted: Temple (9/16), Widener (9/25), Drexel (10/9)
Interview granted: Drexel (9/27), Temple (9/6), Thomas Jefferson (10/3), Widener (9/24)
Waitlisted: Thomas Jefferson (10/17)
Denied: TBD

Attending: Drexel!

Good luck to everyone!

Any advice for the Drexel interview?

Early Decision: Yes, University of Delaware
Regular Decision: VCU, UMD Eastern Shore, UMD Baltimore, Drexel, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Old Dominion, Temple, George Fox, Elon, University of Kentucky

#1 choice: University of Delaware

Accepted: TBD
Interview granted: Drexel
Denied: Thomas Jefferson

Early Decision: Yes, University of Delaware
Regular Decision: VCU, UMD Eastern Shore, UMD Baltimore, Drexel, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Old Dominion, Temple, George Fox, Elon, University of Kentucky

#1 choice: University of Delaware

Accepted: TBD
Interview granted: Drexel
Denied: Thomas Jefferson

When did you interview and hear back at Jefferson?

Any advice for the Drexel interview?
Hi! I would just say, primarily, relax and have fun with it! Drexel did a pretty good job of pairing interviewers with us based on similar interests/activities which I thought was really cool. I had a lot of situational/"Describe a time when..." questions which I was expecting, so I think I answered those pretty well and would say prepare for those kinds of questions if you haven't already. Good luck to you!
Also, I noticed that you applied ED to UD, but also regular decision. Did UD move you to regular decision or are you still waiting to hear from them? Just curious!

Regular Decision: UNE, BU, Northeastern, UMass Lowell, Simmons, MGHIHP, URI, UMiami, Nova Southeastern, RMUoHP, USF
#1 Choice: no idea, want to see the schools before I decide

Accepted: UNE
Interviews: UNE (9/20), UMiami (10/25), RMUoHP (12/6)
Waitlisted:
Rejected:

So happy to be accepted to UNE! It is pricey but I like their program and rent in Portland is very reasonable.
Did anyone interview at UMiami last Friday? Would love some insight into how the interview process was, I am super excited to interview on Friday! Would also love to hear if anyone has heard anything from the other schools I applied to :)

#1 choice: Duke, U of U

Accepted: list school(s)
Interview granted: Duke, U of Iowa
Waitlisted: list school(s)
Denied: list school(s)

Attending:

Hi! When did you hear back from Duke?

Regular Decision: NYU, NYIT, Stony, Hunter, Downstate, Nazareth College of Rochester, University of Scranton, Mercy, LIU, Dominican, Touro, NYMC, Daemen, Messiah, (thinking about applying to Franklin Pierce too)

#1 choice: Stony Brook or Downstate

Accepted: TBA
Interview granted: Dominican 12/10
Waitlisted: TBA
Denied: probably LIU (emailed me during their preliminary screening that my science and math GPA was too low)

Attending: TBA
do you mine sharing your stats

Thank you!! I submitted my application on 8/26 I believe, it was verified the next day and then I received an interview invite the following afternoon. So I heard back from them 2-3 days following my submission.

Oh yay! See you there:) Have you heard anything about the interview day?

I didn't hear anything about the interview day. However, there is a webinar today that would probably give us more information, it's at 1:30 EST. Will you be able to attend?