You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
DPT Application Cycle 2019-2020 - 2020 start
Started by FutureDPT2201
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Update!Early Decision: None
Regular Decision: FIU, UM, NOVA
#1 choice: Not sure
Accepted: N/A
Interview granted: FIU (TBD)
Waitlisted: N/A
Denied: N/A
Attending:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UPDATE
Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: Mizzou, Missouri State, Midwestern-Downers Grove, Indiana State, University of Indianapolis, University of Evansville, University of Arkansas MS
#1 choice: Mizzou
Accepted: MIZZOU

Interview granted: Midwestern (10/2), Mizzou (11/1), U Indy (11/22), MO State (11/23), University of Evansville (12/7)
Waitlisted: TBD
Denied: TBD
Attending: MIZZOU


Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: Mizzou, Missouri State, Midwestern-Downers Grove, Indiana State, University of Indianapolis, University of Evansville, University of Arkansas MS
#1 choice: Mizzou
Accepted: MIZZOU
Interview granted: Midwestern (10/2), Mizzou (11/1), U Indy (11/22), MO State (11/23), University of Evansville (12/7)
Waitlisted: TBD
Denied: TBD
Attending: MIZZOU
Early decision: N/A
Regular decision: Western, Chapman, Sac State, West Coast, CSUN, RMUoHP, Pacific University
#1 Choice: N/A
Accepted: TBD
Interview granted: RMUoHP (1/17)
Waitlisted: TBD
Denied: Pacific University
Attending: TBD
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Regular decision: Western, Chapman, Sac State, West Coast, CSUN, RMUoHP, Pacific University
#1 Choice: N/A
Accepted: TBD
Interview granted: RMUoHP (1/17)
Waitlisted: TBD
Denied: Pacific University
Attending: TBD
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited:
katieburrito
Full Member
Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: University of Iowa, Des Moines University, University of Minnesota, University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Creighton, Belmont, and Sacred Heart
#1 choice: I really don’t know
Accepted: None yet
Interview granted: University of Iowa 11/15, Des Moines University 1/10, and Creighton 1/24
Waitlisted: University of Minnesota, deferred at Belmontand DMU
Denied: Sacred Heart, Wisconsin-Madison, Wisconsin-Milwaukee emailed me and told me they filled their entire class with ED so they weren’t reviewing my application
Attending: TBD
Update! DMU reviewed my application again and I was invited to interview!!
I got the interview to the only school I applied for, lol.Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: University of St. Augustine
#1 choice: US of A
Accepted: TBD
Interview granted: US of A
Waitlisted: TBD
Denied: TBD
Attending: TBD
outdoorsygirl97
Full Member
For the Fall, Spring or Summer?I got the interview to the only school I applied for, lol.
Fall. I'm surprised, actually. I didn't think I was going to hear back for a few more weeks. It hasn't even been two weeks since my application got sent to admissions.For the Fall, Spring or Summer?
Things have started to move and shake, so just wanted to post my stuff 🙂 This is all getting so real and close! It's scary and exciting all at once!
Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: University of Pittsburgh, Chatham, George Washington University, Marymount, Virginia Commonwealth University, MGH IHP, Ohio State University, Ohio University
#1 choice: TBD -- money is a factor, and I would love to stay in the DMV area, all things considered.
Accepted: University of Pittsburgh (11/12)
Interview granted: Chatham (interviewed 11/2), GWU (11/15), Marymount (11/23), Ohio University (11/22), MGH IHP (12/7)
Waitlisted: None yet
Denied: None yet
Attending: TBD
Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: University of Pittsburgh, Chatham, George Washington University, Marymount, Virginia Commonwealth University, MGH IHP, Ohio State University, Ohio University
#1 choice: TBD -- money is a factor, and I would love to stay in the DMV area, all things considered.
Accepted: University of Pittsburgh (11/12)
Interview granted: Chatham (interviewed 11/2), GWU (11/15), Marymount (11/23), Ohio University (11/22), MGH IHP (12/7)
Waitlisted: None yet
Denied: None yet
Attending: TBD
Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: UCSF/SFSU, SDSU, Samuel Merritt, USA in San Marcos, West Coast, UOP, Western U, Chapman, Touro Nevada, A.T. Still
#1 choice: UCSF/SFSU
Accepted: TBD
Interview granted: A.T. Still 10/30, USA in San Marcos 1/14
Waitlisted: A.T. Still (cohort was filled, conditional acceptance)
Denied: TBD
Attending: TBD
Strongest point of my application is many diverse observational experiences 1000+ hours in inpatient acute hospital/SNF and outpatient geriatric ALF/ILF / neuro / orthopedic. I'm a tech at a SNF and float to an outpatient geriatric clinic. GRE is 157V/158Q/5.0
Weakest point is that cGPA, and pGPA are average with increased trend in last 60 units.
After lurking for a while I'm finally posting on SDN. Really hoping to have the wonderful opportunity to attend a DPT program in about a year from now. Still playing the waiting game at the moment. Good luck to everyone. 🙂
Updated ^
outdoorsygirl97
Full Member
Ah well congrats!! I sent myFall. I'm surprised, actually. I didn't think I was going to hear back for a few more weeks. It hasn't even been two weeks since my application got sent to admissions.
Fall. I'm surprised, actually. I didn't think I was going to hear back for a few more weeks. It hasn't even been two weeks since my application got sent to admissions.
I applied in August and havent heard anything from them besides that they would schedule a phone call with an advisor closer to December. When did you have your phone call with an advisor?
Ah well congrats!! I sent my
I applied in August and havent heard anything from them besides that they would schedule a phone call with an advisor closer to December. When did you have your phone call with an advisor?
So after being verified, I received an email I think two days later with a link to schedule it. And then I scheduled the phone call for a week later. I'm at the Florida campus, and it has been running really smooth for me compared to what I've heard about the other campuses.
UPDATE!
Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: Radford, Murphy Deming, Gannon-Erie, Gannon-Ruskin, Clarkson, Scranton, Messiah, ETSU, Mount Saint Joseph, Thomas Jefferson, and Saint Francis
#1 choice: Radford or MDCHS
Accepted: Clarkson (10/21) Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences/Mary Baldwin (11/13), Thomas Jefferson (11/13), Radford (1/25)
Interview granted: Thomas Jefferson (11/7), Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences/Mary Baldwin (11/9), Radford (11/21), Messiah- Declined their invitation, Mount Saint Joseph- Declined invitation
Waitlisted: n/a
Denied: n/a
Attending: as of right now MDCHS!!!!

Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: Radford, Murphy Deming, Gannon-Erie, Gannon-Ruskin, Clarkson, Scranton, Messiah, ETSU, Mount Saint Joseph, Thomas Jefferson, and Saint Francis
#1 choice: Radford or MDCHS
Accepted: Clarkson (10/21) Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences/Mary Baldwin (11/13), Thomas Jefferson (11/13), Radford (1/25)
Interview granted: Thomas Jefferson (11/7), Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences/Mary Baldwin (11/9), Radford (11/21), Messiah- Declined their invitation, Mount Saint Joseph- Declined invitation
Waitlisted: n/a
Denied: n/a
Attending: as of right now MDCHS!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
outdoorsygirl97
Full Member
Ah okay i applied to the Austin TX campusSo after being verified, I received an email I think two days later with a link to schedule it. And then I scheduled the phone call for a week later. I'm at the Florida campus, and it has been running really smooth for me compared to what I've heard about the other campuses.
UPDATE!!! Interview to my dream school 🙂
Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: UCSF/SFSU, SDSU, Samuel Merritt, USA in San Marcos, West Coast, UOP, Western U, Chapman, Touro Nevada, A.T. Still
#1 choice: UCSF/SFSU
Accepted: TBD
Interview granted: A.T. Still (10/30), UCSF/SFSU (1/10-1/11), USA in San Marcos (1/14)
Waitlisted: A.T. Still (cohort was filled, conditional acceptance)
Denied: TBD
Attending: TBD
Strongest point of my application is many diverse observational experiences 1000+ hours in inpatient acute hospital/SNF and outpatient geriatric ALF/ILF / neuro / orthopedic. I'm a tech at a SNF and float to an outpatient geriatric clinic. GRE is 157V/158Q/5.0
Weakest point is that cGPA, and pGPA are average with increased trend in last 60 units.
After lurking for a while I'm finally posting on SDN. Really hoping to have the wonderful opportunity to attend a DPT program in about a year from now. Still playing the waiting game at the moment. Good luck to everyone.
Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: UCSF/SFSU, SDSU, Samuel Merritt, USA in San Marcos, West Coast, UOP, Western U, Chapman, Touro Nevada, A.T. Still
#1 choice: UCSF/SFSU
Accepted: TBD
Interview granted: A.T. Still (10/30), UCSF/SFSU (1/10-1/11), USA in San Marcos (1/14)
Waitlisted: A.T. Still (cohort was filled, conditional acceptance)
Denied: TBD
Attending: TBD
Strongest point of my application is many diverse observational experiences 1000+ hours in inpatient acute hospital/SNF and outpatient geriatric ALF/ILF / neuro / orthopedic. I'm a tech at a SNF and float to an outpatient geriatric clinic. GRE is 157V/158Q/5.0
Weakest point is that cGPA, and pGPA are average with increased trend in last 60 units.
After lurking for a while I'm finally posting on SDN. Really hoping to have the wonderful opportunity to attend a DPT program in about a year from now. Still playing the waiting game at the moment. Good luck to everyone.
dreamingofpt
Full Member
Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: CSU Fresno, CSU Northridge, CSU Long Beach, Western University of Health Sciences, West Coast University, Azusa Pacific University, Chapman University (both cohorts), Loma Linda University, University of St. Augustine (Summer 2020), UNLV, and South College
#1 Choice: Top 5: CSU Fresno, CSU Long Beach, Chapman University (both cohorts), University of St. Augustine (Summer 2020), and UNLV
Accepted: University of St. Augustine (Summer 2020)
Interview granted: University of St. Augustine (Summer 2020) & South College
Waitlisted: TBD
Denied: TBD
Attending: TBD
*Update*
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Future_Ms_DPT
Full Member
**ANOTHER UPDATE****UPDATE**
Early Decision: None
Regular Decision: Thomas Jefferson University, Chatham University, High Point, LIU and possibly a few more depending on how these interviews go...
#1 choice: Right now I'm feeling Thomas Jefferson University! But that could change... I will be happy and grateful to attend any program.
Accepted: THOMAS JEFFERSON UNIVERSITY (10/17)!!!
Interview granted: Thomas Jefferson (10/3), Chatham (11/2), High Point (declined)
Waitlisted: None
Denied: None
Attending: THOMAS JEFFERSON UNIVERSITY (At this point in time, but I still have 1-2 more interviews to go)
Early Decision: None
Regular Decision: Thomas Jefferson University, Chatham University, High Point, LIU and possibly a few more depending on how these interviews go...
#1 choice: Right now I'm feeling Thomas Jefferson University! But that could change... I will be happy and grateful to attend any program.
Accepted: THOMAS JEFFERSON UNIVERSITY (10/17), CHATHAM UNIVERSITY (11/14)
Interview granted: Thomas Jefferson (10/3), Chatham (11/2), High Point (declined), LIU - Brooklyn (12/6 but still unsure if attending)
Waitlisted: None
Denied: None
Attending: Thomas Jefferson University (as of right now...)
destination.dpt
Full Member
UPDATESEarly Decision: Nope
Regular Decision: Duke, UNC, UT Southwestern, NYU, Columbia, MGH, Drexel, GWU, UPitt, USC, U South Carolina, Elon, VCU
#1 choice: Duke
Accepted: Drexel, USC, Duke
Interview granted: Drexel, Columbia, Duke, GWU (declined), NYU (declined), Elon (declined), MGH (open house, declined)
Waitlisted: none yet
Denied: none
Attending: pretty sure I'm committing to DUKE !!
Things have started to move and shake, so just wanted to post my stuff 🙂 This is all getting so real and close! It's scary and exciting all at once!
Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: University of Pittsburgh, Chatham, George Washington University, Marymount, Virginia Commonwealth University, MGH IHP, Ohio State University, Ohio University
#1 choice: TBD -- money is a factor, and I would love to stay in the DMV area, all things considered.
Accepted: University of Pittsburgh (11/12), Chatham (11/14)
Interview granted: Chatham (interviewed 11/2), GWU (11/15), Marymount (11/23), Ohio University (11/22), MGH IHP (12/7)
Waitlisted: None yet
Denied: None yet
Attending: TBD
UPDATED
Update!Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: MUSC, Belmont, Duke, Emory, Central Arkansas, Emory and Henry, Ohio University, Chatham University, University of Toledo
#1 choice: MUSC!
Accepted: Chatham
Interview granted: Chatham, Emory and Henry, Emory, OU, Toledo,
Waitlisted: Belmont
Denied: UCA
Attending:tbd
congrats!! welcome to the family!Early Decision: Maryland
Regular Decision: Duke
#1 choice: Tied at #1 (strong/different pros for each)
Accepted: Duke
Interview granted: Duke
Waitlisted: none
Denied: Maryland
Attending: Duke! 🙂
Thanks haha, super excited and can't wait for next fall!congrats!! welcome to the family!
same here! super stoked and can't wait to start!Thanks haha, super excited and can't wait for next fall!
dreamingofpt
Full Member
Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: CSU Fresno, CSU Northridge, CSU Long Beach, Western University of Health Sciences, West Coast University, Azusa Pacific University, Chapman University (both cohorts), Loma Linda University, University of St. Augustine (Summer 2020), UNLV, and South College
#1 Choice: Top 5: CSU Fresno, CSU Long Beach, Chapman University (both cohorts), University of St. Augustine (Summer 2020), and UNLV
Accepted: University of St. Augustine (Summer 2020) & South College (June 2020 or January 2020)
Interview granted: University of St. Augustine (Summer 2020) & South College
Waitlisted: TBD
Denied: TBD
Attending: TBD
Another update! 🙂
Early Decision: Yes, Bellarmine University
Regular Decision: n/a
#1 choice: Bellarmine University
Accepted: Bellarmine University
Interview granted: Bellarmine University
Waitlisted: n/a
Denied: n/a
Attending: Bellarmine University!!! So excited🙂
I am interested in Bellarmine, what were your stats?
FutureDPT2201
Full Member
Is Pacific University the same as University of the Pacific in Stockton CA?Early decision: N/A
Regular decision: Western, Chapman, Sac State, West Coast, CSUN, RMUoHP, Pacific University
#1 Choice: N/A
Accepted: TBD
Interview granted: RMUoHP (1/17)
Waitlisted: TBD
Denied: Pacific University
Attending: TBD
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is Pacific University the same as University of the Pacific in Stockton CA?
Nope, Pacific U is in Oregon
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FutureDPT2201
Full Member
Gotcha thanks 🙂Nope, Pacific U is in Oregon
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats on Pitt! When did you submit your application?Things have started to move and shake, so just wanted to post my stuff 🙂 This is all getting so real and close! It's scary and exciting all at once!
Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: University of Pittsburgh, Chatham, George Washington University, Marymount, Virginia Commonwealth University, MGH IHP, Ohio State University, Ohio University
#1 choice: TBD -- money is a factor, and I would love to stay in the DMV area, all things considered.
Accepted: University of Pittsburgh (11/12)
Interview granted: Chatham (interviewed 11/2), GWU (11/15), Marymount (11/23), Ohio University (11/22), MGH IHP (12/7)
Waitlisted: None yet
Denied: None yet
Attending: TBD
gatordpt1105
Full Member
Undergrad: University of Florida
Regular Decision: UF, UM, Emory, MUSC, GWU, Pitt, Drexel, CU Denver, Duke
Rejections: none
Interviews: Drexel (9/13), UM (10/18), Emory (11/15), GWU (12/6), CU Denver (1/10 or 1/11)
Acceptances: Drexel (10/9), Pitt (10/17), UM (10/23)
Attending: TBD
#1 choice: still waiting to hear from places and no idea yet please help!
Regular Decision: UF, UM, Emory, MUSC, GWU, Pitt, Drexel, CU Denver, Duke
Rejections: none
Interviews: Drexel (9/13), UM (10/18), Emory (11/15), GWU (12/6), CU Denver (1/10 or 1/11)
Acceptances: Drexel (10/9), Pitt (10/17), UM (10/23)
Attending: TBD
#1 choice: still waiting to hear from places and no idea yet please help!
Last edited:
Undergrad: Virginia Tech
Major: Human Nutrition, Foods and Exercise
GPA: 3.23
GRE: 163 V, 155 Q, 4.5 W
Hours: about 500 outpatient/75 inpatient
Extracurricular: Dance Company member/social director, nutrition program volunteer, athletic training aide, undergrad teaching assistant, exercise physiologist experience, etc.
Applied: Stony Brook, NYU, Touro, LIU, NYIT, Kean University
Interviews: Stony Brook and Kean
Rejected: NYIT, NYU, LIU
Accepted: Stony Brook!!
Super excited for upcoming interviews!! If anyone has any tips or info about SB/Kean’s interview process I would love to hear it!
Major: Human Nutrition, Foods and Exercise
GPA: 3.23
GRE: 163 V, 155 Q, 4.5 W
Hours: about 500 outpatient/75 inpatient
Extracurricular: Dance Company member/social director, nutrition program volunteer, athletic training aide, undergrad teaching assistant, exercise physiologist experience, etc.
Applied: Stony Brook, NYU, Touro, LIU, NYIT, Kean University
Interviews: Stony Brook and Kean
Rejected: NYIT, NYU, LIU
Accepted: Stony Brook!!
Super excited for upcoming interviews!! If anyone has any tips or info about SB/Kean’s interview process I would love to hear it!
Last edited:
Thank you! I submitted and it was verified on October 5.Congrats on Pitt! When did you submit your application?
UPDATE
Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: University of Pittsburgh, Chatham, George Washington University, Marymount, Virginia Commonwealth University, MGH IHP, Ohio State University, Ohio University
#1 choice: TBD -- money is a factor, and I would love to stay in the DMV area, all things considered.
Accepted: University of Pittsburgh (11/12), Chatham (11/14)
Interview granted: Chatham (interviewed 11/2), GWU (11/15), Marymount (11/23), Ohio University (11/22), MGH IHP (12/7), Ohio State (12/14)
Waitlisted: None yet
Denied: None yet
Attending: TBD
Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: University of Pittsburgh, Chatham, George Washington University, Marymount, Virginia Commonwealth University, MGH IHP, Ohio State University, Ohio University
#1 choice: TBD -- money is a factor, and I would love to stay in the DMV area, all things considered.
Accepted: University of Pittsburgh (11/12), Chatham (11/14)
Interview granted: Chatham (interviewed 11/2), GWU (11/15), Marymount (11/23), Ohio University (11/22), MGH IHP (12/7), Ohio State (12/14)
Waitlisted: None yet
Denied: None yet
Attending: TBD
Undergrad: UAH
Major: Philosophy
Overall GPA: 3.4
Pre-Req GPA: 4.0 so far, not finished
GRE Scores: Q-161 V-165 AW-4.5
Hours: ~200 Manual Outpatient, Peds, Neuro, and Skilled Nursing. Added 10 inpatient hospital hours just recently.
LOR: 2 PTs and a Professor
Extracurriculars: ~7 years of work experience in government contracting, martial arts (15 years), martial arts instructor (~6 consecutive years total, 10 year spread), founder/president of philosophy club, founder and owner of a sugar glider rescue for 4 years, private tutor 4 years, cat shelter volunteer 4 years, service dog trainer for 1.5 years now
Achievements: National Merit Scholar, Salutatorian for high school, black belt in karate, Psi Chi Honor Society, Phi Sigma Tau Honor Society, Dean's List, Graduated Cum Laude, CPR/First Aid Certified
Applied: Emory, Mayo, UAB, and Duke (right at the deadline, so it's totally fair if I don't hear from them)
Interviews: Mayo, Emory, UAB
Rejections:
Waitlist: Mayo (I really did not nail their interview- I had several stories prepared but their questions were so specific that I felt like I had to find other answers, so I didn't get to get myself across to them, I felt)
Acceptances: UAB
UAB just offered me a spot before the interview even happens because they liked my app! I'm ecstatic!







Future-Physical-Therapist
Full Member
Congratulations on your acceptances. Do you mind sharing your stats? GPA/PrereqGPA/GRE/& HOURSUPDATE
Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: University of Pittsburgh, Chatham, George Washington University, Marymount, Virginia Commonwealth University, MGH IHP, Ohio State University, Ohio University
#1 choice: TBD -- money is a factor, and I would love to stay in the DMV area, all things considered.
Accepted: University of Pittsburgh (11/12), Chatham (11/14)
Interview granted: Chatham (interviewed 11/2), GWU (11/15), Marymount (11/23), Ohio University (11/22), MGH IHP (12/7), Ohio State (12/14)
Waitlisted: None yet
Denied: None yet
Attending: TBD
woah thats pretty amazing!! never heard of that happening before!! CONGRATS!!UAB just offered me a spot before the interview even happens because they liked my app! I'm ecstatic!![]()
Thank you!!! I'm so grateful for that weight off my shoulders, knowing I've got a spot somewhere; I just want to shout and tell the world!woah thats pretty amazing!! never heard of that happening before!! CONGRATS!!

Congratulations on your acceptances. Do you mind sharing your stats? GPA/PrereqGPA/GRE/& HOURS
Sure!
GPA: 3.56
Pre-req GPA (Science and Math): 3.6
GRE: 150 quantitative, 160 verbal, 5.0 AW
Hours: 150+ in 4 settings (Outpatient Ortho, Inpatient/Acute Pediatric & Adult, Sub-Acute SNF, and Outpatient Pediatric)
LORs: 2 Professors (1 of whom was also my boss), 1 DPT
I'm also a non-traditional student (returning to school after getting my BA in 2001), so I think that is actually helping my chances a bit.
Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: CSUN, CSULB, CU Denver, George Fox, Mount Saint Mary's, Pacific University, Regis, SDSU, TWU (Houston), UCSF/SFSU, West Coast
#1 choice: UCSF/SFSU
Accepted: TBD
Interview granted: UCSF/SFSU (1/10-1/11, attending), West Coast (1/31, attending)
Waitlisted: TBD
Denied: CU Denver, Pacific University
Attending: TBD
Regular Decision: CSUN, CSULB, CU Denver, George Fox, Mount Saint Mary's, Pacific University, Regis, SDSU, TWU (Houston), UCSF/SFSU, West Coast
#1 choice: UCSF/SFSU
Accepted: TBD
Interview granted: UCSF/SFSU (1/10-1/11, attending), West Coast (1/31, attending)
Waitlisted: TBD
Denied: CU Denver, Pacific University
Attending: TBD
Last edited:
congrats on your interviews! when did you hear from Stony Brook?Undergrad: Virginia Tech
Major: Human Nutrition, Foods and Exercise
GPA: 3.23
GRE: 163 V, 155 Q, 4.5 W
Hours: about 500 outpatient/75 inpatient
Extracurricular: Dance Company member/social director, nutrition program volunteer, athletic training aide, undergrad teaching assistant, exercise physiologist experience, etc.
Applied: Stony Brook, NYU, Touro, LIU, NYIT, Kean University
Interviews: Stony Brook and Kean
Rejected: NYIT
Accepted: N/A
Super excited for upcoming interviews!! If anyone has any tips or info about SB/Kean’s interview process I would love to hear it!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Undergrad: Binghamton
Major: Psychology
GPA: 3.4
GRE: V151 Q149 4.0
Hours: 300 in and out patient- four settings
Applied: Stony Brook, NYU, Touro, LIU, NYIT, NYMC, Upstate Medical College, Hunter, Columbia
Interviews: LIU, Upstate Medical College
Rejected: NYIT
Accepted: Touro!!
if anyone has any interview advice for LIU or Upstate medical college let me know!! also if anyone know when Columbia and Stony Brook finish giving out interviews also let me know!
Major: Psychology
GPA: 3.4
GRE: V151 Q149 4.0
Hours: 300 in and out patient- four settings
Applied: Stony Brook, NYU, Touro, LIU, NYIT, NYMC, Upstate Medical College, Hunter, Columbia
Interviews: LIU, Upstate Medical College
Rejected: NYIT
Accepted: Touro!!
if anyone has any interview advice for LIU or Upstate medical college let me know!! also if anyone know when Columbia and Stony Brook finish giving out interviews also let me know!
congrats on your interviews! when did you hear from Stony Brook?
thanks!! I heard from Stony Brook on 10/25, when did you hear from Touro?
DPTtexan98
Full Member
Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: CU Denver, Regis, UTSW, UNTHSC, Texas State, UT San Antonio, UAMS, UCA, UMKC, Rockhurst, UIC
#1 choice: N/A
Accepted: TBD
Interview granted: Rockhurst (declined), Texas State (11/22), UAMS (12/5), UCA (12/6), UT San Antonio (12/7), UTSW (1/6), CU Denver (TBD)
Waitlisted: N/A
Denied: N/A
Attending: TBD
Regular Decision: CU Denver, Regis, UTSW, UNTHSC, Texas State, UT San Antonio, UAMS, UCA, UMKC, Rockhurst, UIC
#1 choice: N/A
Accepted: TBD
Interview granted: Rockhurst (declined), Texas State (11/22), UAMS (12/5), UCA (12/6), UT San Antonio (12/7), UTSW (1/6), CU Denver (TBD)
Waitlisted: N/A
Denied: N/A
Attending: TBD
Hey, that's a lot of interviews! You must have some awesome stats- wanna share with us? 🙂Early Decision: No
Regular Decision: CU Denver, Regis, UTSW, UNTHSC, Texas State, UT San Antonio, UAMS, UCA, UMKC, Rockhurst, UIC
#1 choice: N/A
Accepted: TBD
Interview granted: Rockhurst (declined), Texas State (11/22), UAMS (12/5), UCA (12/6), UT San Antonio (12/7), UTSW (1/6), CU Denver (TBD)
Waitlisted: N/A
Denied: N/A
Attending: TBD
DPTtexan98
Full Member
Thank you!! I have been surprised to get them all back and am very excited! Here are my stats:Hey, that's a lot of interviews! You must have some awesome stats- wanna share with us? 🙂
Undergrad: University of Arkansas
Major: Honors Exercise Science
cGPA: 3.93
pre-req GPA: 3.9
GRE: 156V, 153Q, 4.5 AW
Hours: 600 in outpatient ortho as a tech, 15 in acute, 20 in pediatric, 20 in home health, 10 in SNF
Extracurricular: summer conditioning coach for an offseason program for elementary-highschoolers for 3 years, fitness center attendant at university gym for 1 year, PT tech for 1 year, biomechanics supplemental instructor, peer mentor for sorority, intramural chair for sorority, public relations chair for the pre-PT club, research for honors thesis
LOR: 1 from PT boss, 1 from PT I have shadowed, 1 from professor/research mentor, 1 from professor/leader of supplemental instruction course
I think my essays and LORs were pretty strong and have helped me a lot