This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
thank you! & yeah a couple of my friends got the same email as me and others got what you got. That may also mean you have been waitlisted. They might send out the email tonight like last time for interviews.
Did everyone who interviewed get a cats web login? Or is it just because you are doing your undergrad there. I can’t keep track of who made me make an account for what school lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats!! That's huge!! And nice catch btw, I bet a bunch of people will be able to see if they got in now. On mine it says "Decision made and an email will be sent" so it could be that it means I wasn't accepted there.
I also got that message on catsweb.. In true Texas State fashion, I bet emails will come near midnight. Lol

Did everyone who interviewed get a cats web login? Or is it just because you are doing your undergrad there. I can’t keep track of who made me make an account for what school lol

I am not a current student there and I was asked to make a login when I applied. I suspect you have one if you search your email.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have a catsweb because Im an undergrad but I think they would have you make one also if you didnt attend txst for undergrad

I have a catsweb because Im an undergrad but I think they would have you make one also if you didnt attend txst for undergrad
Mine says admit to institution too! Trying not to freak out and get over excited until I see the official email lol

Mine says admit to institution too! Trying not to freak out and get over excited until I see the official email lol
I think that’s a good sign!! Yeah I want confirmation already!!!

Congrats!! That's huge!! And nice catch btw, I bet a bunch of people will be able to see if they got in now. On mine it says "Decision made and an email will be sent" so it could be that it means I wasn't accepted there.
Thats what i got too :(

mine still says "review in progress"
Congrats to those who got accepted alreade

Last edited:
mine still says "review in progress"
Congrats to those who got accepted alreade
I think that probably means you are still in the running and is probably a good thing! Good luck!

Looks like Texas State emails just went out, good luck everyone! I got rejected but was planning on declining anyways so I'm glad someone else got my spot :D

YUP! Just got the acceptance email! Will be declining UT Health and accepting txst!

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My last name starts with an A and I haven't gotten a rejection, waitlist or acceptance from TWU.

YUP! Just got the acceptance email! Will be declining UT Health and accepting txst!

I just saw the acceptance email from Texas State!!!!! It was my first choice so I will be accepting the offer!!! Looks like I’ll see you in a few months!

I just saw the acceptance email from Texas State!!!!! It was my first choice so I will be accepting the offer!!! Looks like I’ll see you in a few months!
Awesome!! I will see you at orientation !

My last name starts with an A and I haven't gotten a rejection, waitlist or acceptance from TWU.
Same here! I already committed to UT Health but I just might change my mind if TWU is an option. Still waiting!

I would encourage you to make a visit to TWU before making a final decision if you are not from Houston. It's a great program, but I was very disappointed with the lack of campus. There was a lot more happening at UTHSCSA and UNT. Your opinion may be very different, just encouraging you to check it out.

Reactions: 3 users
I just log in to my webadvisor from TWU and check my application status. It says awaiting for department review, the last time they opened my application was october 10. So I think that if you havent heard from TWU is because they have not get to your application yet. I applied to Houston

I just log in to my webadvisor from TWU and check my application status. It says awaiting for department review, the last time they opened my application was october 10. So I think that if you havent heard from TWU is because they have not get to your application yet. I applied to Houston
I don't think the they keep web advisor up-to-date. My application was last opened in September which was way before the Oct. 25th deadline yet I am on the waitlist.

I don't think the they keep web advisor up-to-date. My application was last opened in September which was way before the Oct. 25th deadline yet I am on the waitlist.
Ohh I see!! :( I got a little of bit excited!! Which campus??

Which tab do you click on to see when they opened your application? I just can find the one to check the status

Which tab do you click on to see when they opened your application? I just can find the one to check the status
When you log in to webadvisor there is a tab at the top left of the page where it says application status. If you click it it tells you " when was last updated"

When you log in to webadvisor there is a tab at the top left of the page where it says application status. If you click it it tells you " when was last updated"

Does anyone know how to work web advisor?! I didn't even know that was a thing

For those that received TX State acceptance emails, can you tell me what deadline you have to accept the offer? I was waitlisted and am trying to gauge my chances/timeline. TIA!

For those that received TX State acceptance emails, can you tell me what deadline you have to accept the offer? I was waitlisted and am trying to gauge my chances/timeline. TIA!

Jan 5th. That date might change if you get offered though so it can be fair

Reactions: 1 users
Hey Guys I got accepted to Texas State as well!! It is far and away my top choice. Amazing faculty and campus and only 15 min from my house, see you guys at orientation!!

Reactions: 2 users
Hey Guys I got accepted to Texas State as well!! It is far and away my top choice. Amazing faculty and campus and only 15 min from my house, see you guys at orientation!!
Whoop whoop!!! See you there :)

Do you know when orientation or the first day of class is?

Do you know when orientation or the first day of class is?

I don’t know about orientation but classes start summer 1. So like late May/early June. It’s gonna be rough for me.. graduate undergrad next spring and 2 weeks after that jump right into DPT

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I would encourage you to make a visit to TWU before making a final decision if you are not from Houston. It's a great program, but I was very disappointed with the lack of campus. There was a lot more happening at UTHSCSA and UNT. Your opinion may be very different, just encouraging you to check it out.

I thought the same thing at first! But out of all the places I've visited or interviewed at, TWU Houston had some REALLY nice and advanced pieces of equipment there--stuff that I haven't seen anywhere else (especially when it came to the neurologic side of things which it seems like they really excel at.) Real estate is hard to come by in the actual Houston Med Center where their 'campus' is located, but that also provides a ton of advantages as well. I guess it isn't for everyone, but I was actually really impressed by it. To each their own!

Just recieved an email about being an alternate for Texas Tech.

Just called Tech, Amy said they aren't allowed to tell us where we are at on the alternative list or even how many are on the alternative list.

Well.. Utep and TWU are my last hope of getting into pt school at all this yr xD