1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Drexel IMS Interview

Discussion in 'Postbaccalaureate Programs' started by Schlick, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Schlick

Schlick Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Does anyone know if the Drexel IMS program is getting anywhere close to being filled? I have an interview tomorrow morning. I live in Oregon and would most likely go if I get the nod. Are there still people on the waitlist that have not been accepted? It seems like Drexel is kinda slow to let people know when they are accpeted which could pose a problem since I live across the continent! Anyone else having similar issues?
    Also, those of you that have had an interview, what types of questions do they ask?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. braluk

braluk SDN Surgerynator
    Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Turnaround time is about a week, they still have some spots left, it usually moves more when poeple send in their decisions (when med schools also make their decisions also). Questions are typical questions...tell me about yourself, your free time, where do you see the direction of healtcare in the future, etc. etc. you can definitely find that thread here somewhere