Drexel IMS- need help in filling out AMCAS

Started by jaadu1981
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jaadu1981

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was trying to fill out the AMCAS application specifically the section for coursework, and I typed in the course numbers as IMSP-502, IMSP-510 etc etc, and then it asks whether these courses have lab components? Since i have not registered yet, I don't know exactly which classes will have the lab component - can anyone who enrolled in the IMS fill me in on this one (CaptainZero - i read your post about the AMCAS application, i entered this program under schools attended, I will call them to verify after Memorial day weekend). Thanks for the important number! 👍
 
This is a tough one...Micro Anatomy (IMSP- 540) is the only class with a "lab", but I'm not sure if it is considered a lab class for AMCAS purposes. I would honestly call or email the office and ask to speak with Dr. Soslau so you can get his advice.
215 762 8217
[email protected]