Drexel MSP & MCAT success

Started by Lollypru
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lollypru

Lollypru
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone ~ this is a question for current Drexel MSP or IMS students as well as potential students in the program. Does anyone know about the success rate of people entering the MSP program who have taken the MCAT 3 times already? The Drexel program is very impressive and has a great success rate of increasing mcat scores, but I was curious to find out more info. from people's personal experiences if possible. If I were to start at Drexel in the fall, I would be studying to take the mcat for a 4th time and this is very nerve wracking. Any suggestions/opinions are greatly appreciated. Thanks again.