Drexel or Temple waitlist mvmt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jay c

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if either drexel or temple waitlists have moved at all in the recent past? i checked on the waitlist movement thread, and nothing seems to have happened since beginning of july.

thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I was taken off of the waitlist in early june - so that's not very helpful for you. You could try to call these admissions offices?

congrats! temple is actually my alma mater, i graduated from med school there in 1999. i'm asking for my brother, who is applying this year. let me know if you have any ?'s re: temple.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Jay C you're posting for your brother again? Is he too cool to do his own posting?;)

penguin, wanna get a life?

I will leave you two in her alone to sort this one out.

Jeeeeez. I didn't mean to offend you, but now I'm offended.
I have a life Jay C, so what would I do with another one?

And by the way, I wasn't trying to be rude. I just noticed you keep posting for your brother, which by the way, might make you the one without a life if someone were actually concerned with that type of thing. I was merely thinking that your brother might benefit from this forum and by asking his own questions.

Maybe I was also wondering if there really was a brother or if it's sort of like the loch ness monster.

Originally posted by Penguin Poptart

And by the way, I wasn't trying to be rude. I just noticed you keep posting for your brother, which by the way, might make you the one without a life if someone were actually concerned with that type of thing. I was merely thinking that your brother might benefit from this forum and by asking his own questions.

Maybe I was also wondering if there really was a brother or if it's sort of like the loch ness monster.

Word up in the neighborhood. Can't you see the little winking guy that we use here on sdn to say that we are teasing. Anyway - thanks for the congrats and all - and I will prob im you with some preguntas and stuff.

uh, ah, totally totally my bad. i'm the first to admit when i'm wrong. didn't see the winking face. my apologies, if it's not too late. hope you accept.

No worries. Hehe. Do you live in Philly? Is your brother cute? tBw might be interested if he is.

Glad to have a truce (and thanks Jmwalker, for the mediation, without which I think I might still be in the doghouse.) ;) ;)

Originally posted by jmwalker
No worries. Hehe. Do you live in Philly? Is your brother cute? tBw might be interested if he is.

yup, live in philly. feel free to email me w/?'s re:temple, classes,etc.

[email protected]

good luck to you in med school

I dunno if this will help you out but I know about 2 or 3 people that just found out that they got into Drexel after bein on the waitlist....within the last week or two weeks ago

Originally posted by merovingian
I dunno if this will help you out but I know about 2 or 3 people that just found out that they got into Drexel after bein on the waitlist....within the last week or two weeks ago

thanks for letting me know. appreciate your help

Originally posted by jay c
yup, live in philly. feel free to email me w/?'s re:temple, classes,etc.

[email protected]

good luck to you in med school

Thanks. Can I email you for a list of good bars too? lol.

Hey Jay C

I withdrew from Drexel a few days ago. Hope it helps.

Glad to have a truce (and thanks Jmwalker, for the mediation, without which I think I might still be in the doghouse.) ;) ;)

Another note from an adoring fan :laugh: