You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Duke University DPT 2021 (regular decision)
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing yet!Has anyone heard back from Duke for regular decision applicants who did not apply for ED?
Okay cool! Yeah I received the same notification. Im just anxiously waiting for a response!Not yet! I have received the email saying my application was complete, but otherwise nothing.
Same here! Let me know if you or anyone you know receives a decision! ThanksNothing yet!
Nothing yet here either, just the application complete email. Good luck everyone!
Thanks for letting us know! Best of luck to you as well!Nothing yet here either, just the application complete email. Good luck everyone!
Awesome! Thanks for the information.From last year's forum, it looked like people applying regular decision heard back starting towards the end of November
Same as everyone else here! I've received the application complete email, but haven't heard back. Best of luck everyone!Has anyone heard back from Duke for regular decision applicants who did not apply for ED?
Glad everyone else is on the same page! Best of luck everyone! I hope we hear back soon.
True! LolLast year I didn't hear anything from Duke until April! Hopefully this year we won't be waiting as long.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted ED, but good luck everyone! I feel like last year a lot of regular decision applicants heard in november/december according to the forum. The ED timeline was exactly the same this year as last year (same day and everything), so hopefully it'll be the same or earlier for regular decision. Hope to see yall as future classmates 🙂
Last year, they started making the first wave of acceptance calls around this time so hoping to get a call soon before the holidays xD Good luck everyone!
You are absolutely right! I just got in today! So excited to have received this acceptance.
I applied on 10/30 and received the acceptance today.
Good luck to all of you this application cycle.
I got the acceptance through email as well as a phone call to congratulate me!Congrats! Did you get a phone call or an email?
Congrats on the acceptance! If you don't mind, what were your stats?I got the acceptance through email as well as a phone call to congratulate me!
I also got the call today! Congrats!!You are absolutely right! I just got in today! So excited to have received this acceptance.
I applied on 10/30 and received the acceptance today.
Good luck to all of you this application cycle.
Did anyone else get an email today saying "your application to the Duke University Doctor of Physical Therapy program is still being considered for admission." Is this their nice way of saying you're on the wait list? Just curious what you guys thought 🙂
hello, I got that email also. In my opinion, I don't think it means we are on the waitlist. I think they sent out a few first round acceptances (regular decision) and if like last year, they will send out the second round of acceptances in mid december. After a few rounds, they will probably tell some ppl that they are on the actual waitlistDid anyone else get an email today saying "your application to the Duke University Doctor of Physical Therapy program is still being considered for admission." Is this their nice way of saying you're on the wait list? Just curious what you guys thought 🙂
Did anyone else get an email today saying "your application to the Duke University Doctor of Physical Therapy program is still being considered for admission." Is this their nice way of saying you're on the wait list? Just curious what you guys thought 🙂
I got it too. I was just glad to hear I wasn't declined 🙂 I am happy to wait though. I'd like my decisions from each school to come around the same time so I don't have to worry about making a decision before hearing from everyone.
According to people last year, I think the next wave should be sometime soon. So keep us posted! 🙂
I'm glad I'm not the only one who does thisAccording to people last year, I think the next wave should be sometime soon. So keep us posted! 🙂
Hello everyone. I am also an applicant for Duke dpt. Anyone heard anything from admissions? I got the mail that results will be notified until March and April, but I wish to know if anyone got the first wave of acceptance.
I am also waiting to hear back from them. I have been accepted to one school and have another interview next week, so hopefully we will hear soon!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just received an email saying my application is still being considered for admission and it can go on until mid-March/April.
I received the same email!
I got the same email.Just received an email saying my application is still being considered for admission and it can go on until mid-March/April.
I just got the same email!Just received an email saying my application is still being considered for admission and it can go on until mid-March/April.
Same here! I'm curious if they've sent out offers yet.Just received an email saying my application is still being considered for admission and it can go on until mid-March/April.
Just received an email saying my application is still being considered for admission and it can go on until mid-March/April.
I got the same email too.
I'm curious too. I haven't seen anyone on here get accepted since they sent out the ED acceptances.
Some RD people were definitely accepted in late 2017 but I haven't seen any acceptances more recently. Granted, not everyone uses this forum.
Some RD people were definitely accepted in late 2017 but I haven't seen any acceptances more recently. Granted, not everyone uses this forum.
I got the same email as well. I’m wondering if they send out these “your application is still under review” emails with there denials and then send out the acceptances later
I got the same email as well. I’m wondering if they send out these “your application is still under review” emails with there denials and then send out the acceptances later
I also have the same suspicion. They may also be waiting for deposits from those who have already been accepted before accepting anyone else.
I got the same email as well. I’m wondering if they send out these “your application is still under review” emails with there denials and then send out the acceptances later
Because I am pretty sure people got denials on December 1st when they sent out the first under review email
Because I am pretty sure people got denials on December 1st when they sent out the first under review email
Since the payment date has passed my guess is they sent out more denials today as well as the under review emails and will send out the next wave of acceptances late Jan/ early Feb bc the class of 2020 forum had people posting about acceptances early Feb
Since the payment date has passed my guess is they sent out more denials today as well as the under review emails and will send out the next wave of acceptances late Jan/ early Feb bc the class of 2020 forum had people posting about acceptances early Feb
I love how on top of this you are!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love how on top of this you are!
Lol haha. This process is super stressful so I’ve been looking at some of the schools forums for last years applicants. I’m wondering if all the snow Raleigh got will affect when they send out acceptances.
Duke’s campus was closed Wednesday and Thursday, and today they had a delay so it may affect it!Lol haha. This process is super stressful so I’ve been looking at some of the schools forums for last years applicants. I’m wondering if all the snow Raleigh got will affect when they send out acceptances.
I got the same email. This is all so frustrating. I have to put my deposit down for Shenandoah by Monday at 5pm. I am still waiting to hear from VCU. Keeping all my fingers crossed.
I got the exact same email the other day and I’m also still waiting to hear from VCU! I got accepted to Emory & Henry in November and just got my acceptance letter from UNC yesterday, so hopefully they’ll be letting us know soon!