You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Duke University DPT 2021 (regular decision)
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thanks for updating us!Hey guys just as an update the class has around 73ish people in it (our canvas page was created today)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got got accepted on Friday and I don't know if I should accept or decline and attend USC in CA #$%^&*()_. Any advice?
What did you end up deciding? Congrats btw!!Just got got accepted on Friday and I don't know if I should accept or decline and attend USC in CA #$%^&*()_. Any advice?
Our canvas page still has 73 people in it so I'm assuming so!Does anyone know if there are still spots in the class?
Thank you! I decided to attend USC in CA. I believe I'd be happier there.What did you end up deciding? Congrats btw!!
omg yay congrats! join the facebook group asapI just got an email with my acceptance!! So excited to be joining y'all in Durham!! 🙂
I emailed Duke today asking for an update on my application and they said I was still in the running. They couldn't tell me how full the class was but said it was not 100% full yet
Thank you so much 🙂 I sent my request!omg yay congrats! join the facebook group asap
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same!I have still not heard about admission. Is anyone else in the same boat?
I have still not heard about admission. Is anyone else in the same boat?
Right there with ya.
I’m still waiting too!
Thank you for the information. At least we know that we will hear during a specific time frame.I’m still waiting as well.. I sent them an email today inquiring about the status of my application and all they could tell me was that I’m still being considered and that final decisions will be made sometime this month. -_-
It's so difficult waiting! I got an email saying my app was still under review on Jan 19 and nothing else since. I just wonder if that means I will be denied since they have sent out so many acceptances :'(Thank you for the information. At least we know that we will hear during a specific time frame.
I was rejected from all the 3 other schools I applied to, so I'm not feeling too confident. Any words of encouragement? Is there anybody here who didn't get into PT school on their first try?
I didnt get in my first try! I applied again this year for the second time and got into my #1 choice. Dont give up!It's so difficult waiting! I got an email saying my app was still under review on Jan 19 and nothing else since. I just wonder if that means I will be denied since they have sent out so many acceptances :'(
I was rejected from all the 3 other schools I applied to, so I'm not feeling too confident. Any words of encouragement? Is there anybody here who didn't get into PT school on their first try?
wow! Thanks for that. I really want to get in already haha Are there any steps you took to improve your application over that year?I didnt get in my first try! I applied again this year for the second time and got into my #1 choice. Dont give up!
My first year I only had experience in outpatient, so I also got hours in skilled nursing and home health.wow! Thanks for that. I really want to get in already haha Are there any steps you took to improve your application over that year?
Oh wow! Well that's definitely my goal this year, to get more experience in another setting. I currently only have observation hours in one. Hopefully this helps. Thanks for the encouragement!My first year I only had experience in outpatient, so I also got hours in skilled nursing and home health.
Any one gotten any information yet!? I am still waiting! fingers crossed we hear back some time this week!
Got my rejection today but already accepted a spot elsewhere so I'm ok. Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you get an interview for Duke? I also applied this round.Hello! I'm an applicant for this 2018-19 cycle. I just received an interview invitation and was wondering if y'all had any advice?
I just received an invitation to interview end of November.Did you get an interview for Duke? I also applied this round.
Somethingoriginal
Full Member
I just received an interview date for November 30th, but I am unable to attend so I'll be going December 7th. Is anyone else going then?
I just received an interview date for November 30th, but I am unable to attend so I'll be going December 7th. Is anyone else going then?
Do you mind sharing your stats and when your application was complete? Still waiting to hear back from them
Yes, I’m going on Dec 7! Do you know anything about the interview questions? What the interview is like?I just received an interview date for November 30th, but I am unable to attend so I'll be going December 7th. Is anyone else going then?
